Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
These are not normal men
#1
They are super men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShf2VuAu_Q
Reply
#2
I'm curious how one finds out they have such a skill like that.

And meets others.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
It's bad enough when your shit gets caught in the zipper, let alone risking it getting shredded doing that.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Reply
#4
Yeah, ok... the backflip is pretty hot.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
I don't think you guys get it.


They put on their pants both legs at the same time.

Eh? EH??
Reply
#6
You might be dating yourself with that expression.

Though, I admit, I chuckled.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
I know I posted this somewhere. When I find out where, I'm posting a fail pic.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)