Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Destiny
#41
[Image: Whomp.jpg]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#42
Awww, everyone is on AD... I feel left out :/
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#43
I'm not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#44
High five!
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#45
Mai Tokiha
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#46
I'm not on AD either.

I don't really like the guys over there, they come across as real assholes.
Reply
#47
I'm not on AD as well.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#48
Raditzu Wrote:Mai Tokiha

That explains a couple things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#49
>.>
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#50
Bardock Wrote:That explains a couple things.

Roffle
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#51
Sazuaa Wrote:I'm not on AD either.

I don't really like the guys over there, they come across as real assholes.

Don't worry, you come across as a real asshole too.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#52
XD!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#53
lol
Reply
#54
Yeah, Saz, you should join.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#55
Android 17 Wrote:Don't worry, you come across as a real asshole too.

Well now that was just rude.
Reply
#56
Sorry bro, but when you throw out a rude comment, you really got to expect one back
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#57
Oh come on.

I know most people on AD are also on Chubbs, I thought it was pretty clear I was joking. Please tell me someone got that it was a joke?
Reply
#58
Yeah, I did. It just wasn't funny.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#59
Sazuaa Wrote:Oh come on.

I know most people on AD are also on Chubbs, I thought it was pretty clear I was joking. Please tell me someone got that it was a joke?

If you have to ask yourself if people will wonder if it's a joke, you probably shouldn't say it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#60
Well I thought everyone would get it, it was only when people started getting serious that I realised they obviously didn't.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)