07-22-2008, 12:33 AM
We're diverting from topic here. Let's get back to AD. kthx.
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
Another Destiny
|
|
07-22-2008, 12:33 AM
We're diverting from topic here. Let's get back to AD. kthx.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-22-2008, 12:34 AM
We need to make a sarcasm tag for you.
EDIT: Err...and yes! On topic! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
07-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Bardock Wrote:We need to make a sarcasm tag for you. That's actually a pretty good idea.
07-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I is Sasami.
I should also probably write more. And by write more, I mean write at all. ![]()
07-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Belle Hibiki Wrote:I should also probably write more. Yeah, me too.
07-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Belle Hibiki Wrote:And by write more, I mean write at all. You got a post up. That's technically better than nothing. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Raditzu Wrote:You got a post up. That's technically better than nothing. It's not fair. I have this cool backstory for how Sasami got the way she is when she's older (lolslut), but I can't think of a good plot to write to run alongside the revelation. ![]()
07-23-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm thinking of joining, but I feel obligated to free up time enough to take care of my duties here before I bite off more...
Also, I've noticed that the average Chubsian's temper and humor has been rather short as of recent times... ifth = I Find That Humorous
07-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Talys Wrote:Also, I've noticed that the average Chubsian's temper and humor has been rather short as of recent times... Gotta keep the dram going somehow. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-23-2008, 01:57 AM
Shut up, Mai!
*runs away crying* EDIT: Dammit, I did it again. <.< I'm leaving it. ![]() Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
07-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Ahhh... bask in the love.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-23-2008, 08:14 AM
I joined as Illidan, but the druid form. I'd come back if I was allowed to respec him to Demon hunter.
07-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Did you RP with Illidan as a druid? If you didn't, you should be able to respec your sheet.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes. Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down* Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you? UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|