Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final Fantasyathon!
#1
Since my copy of FFIV is in the mail and won't be here till the 28th I have decided to play through my copies of FFI, FFII, and FFIII remakes until it gets here in an orgy of final fantasyness.

Updates will be forth coming, as of now I have just created my party for FFI consiting of Fighter, Thief, Red Mage, and Black Mage.
Reply
#2
Final Fantasy Tactics. That is all.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#3
You better have named the Black Mage "Dabs", or else I will cast your soul to damnation for eternity.

Also, don't play FF2, it sux.
Reply
#4
I don't own those earlier ones but I wouldn't mind going through other RPGs with somebody
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
Pink Underoo Wrote:You better have named the Black Mage "Dabs", or else I will cast your soul to damnation for eternity.

Also, don't play FF2, it sux.

Actually I have my party setup with Me as fighter, you as Black Mage, Waff as Red Mage and Rad as Thief

Edit: Sorry it's actually Waff as Thief and Rad as Red Mage

Edit 2: Holy crap, I just beat Garland, and he really says "I will knock you all down", hahaha, too awesome.
Reply
#6
Yamu Wrote:Final Fantasy Tactics. That is all.

I approve of this statement. *Thumbs up*
Reply
#7
FFX! Bishes.
Reply
#8
I've never played a Final Fantasy game ever.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#9
OMG. FAIL!!!!!!!

Seriously dude....
Reply
#10
Or a Zelda game.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
Dehan Wrote:FFX! Bishes.

You're the cool one.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
Bojack Wrote:Or a Zelda game.

Go play FF10, or something.
Reply
#13
I wanted to play that one.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#14
Do it. Play Zelda, a link to the past, too while you're at it.
Reply
#15
Just beat the dark elf Astos(Mo' like yo' ass is toast!).
Reply
#16
Yes, Josh, we read 8BT, too.

I'd recommend that you stop playing once after you finish 6. It's all whiny metrosexuals with giant phallus weapons after that.
Reply
#17
Pink Underoo Wrote:Yes, Josh, we read 8BT, too.

I'd recommend that you stop playing once after you finish 6. It's all whiny metrosexuals with giant phallus weapons after that.

8bit enhances the FF experience.

Edit: Got the fire and earth orb, currently in the ice caverns.
Reply
#18
I remember playing the first Final Fantasy game because I was reading 8BT. It was the original one, with tiered magic casting instead of mana pools, and if one character is set to attack a monster that dies then the attack is wasted.

Games used to be so much worse, yet so much better, than they are today.
Reply
#19
Pink Underoo Wrote:I remember playing the first Final Fantasy game because I was reading 8BT. It was the original one, with tiered magic casting instead of mana pools, and if one character is set to attack a monster that dies then the attack is wasted.

Games used to be so much worse, yet so much better, than they are today.

You know in the PSP remake Black Wizard looks like Black Mage in 8bit
Reply
#20
AHHHHH HAAAA I beat Chaos, that bastardly bastard!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)