Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Since my copy of FFIV is in the mail and won't be here till the 28th I have decided to play through my copies of FFI, FFII, and FFIII remakes until it gets here in an orgy of final fantasyness.
Updates will be forth coming, as of now I have just created my party for FFI consiting of Fighter, Thief, Red Mage, and Black Mage.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Final Fantasy Tactics. That is all.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
You better have named the Black Mage "Dabs", or else I will cast your soul to damnation for eternity.
Also, don't play FF2, it sux.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I don't own those earlier ones but I wouldn't mind going through other RPGs with somebody
Want a cookie?
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Pink Underoo Wrote:You better have named the Black Mage "Dabs", or else I will cast your soul to damnation for eternity.
Also, don't play FF2, it sux.
Actually I have my party setup with Me as fighter, you as Black Mage, Waff as Red Mage and Rad as Thief
Edit: Sorry it's actually Waff as Thief and Rad as Red Mage
Edit 2: Holy crap, I just beat Garland, and he really says "I will knock you all down", hahaha, too awesome.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Yamu Wrote:Final Fantasy Tactics. That is all.
I approve of this statement. *Thumbs up*
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I've never played a Final Fantasy game ever.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
OMG. FAIL!!!!!!!
Seriously dude....
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Or a Zelda game.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Dehan Wrote:FFX! Bishes.
You're the cool one.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bojack Wrote:Or a Zelda game.
Go play FF10, or something.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I wanted to play that one.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Do it. Play Zelda, a link to the past, too while you're at it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Just beat the dark elf Astos(Mo' like yo' ass is toast!).
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Yes, Josh, we read 8BT, too.
I'd recommend that you stop playing once after you finish 6. It's all whiny metrosexuals with giant phallus weapons after that.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Pink Underoo Wrote:Yes, Josh, we read 8BT, too.
I'd recommend that you stop playing once after you finish 6. It's all whiny metrosexuals with giant phallus weapons after that.
8bit enhances the FF experience.
Edit: Got the fire and earth orb, currently in the ice caverns.
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
I remember playing the first Final Fantasy game because I was reading 8BT. It was the original one, with tiered magic casting instead of mana pools, and if one character is set to attack a monster that dies then the attack is wasted.
Games used to be so much worse, yet so much better, than they are today.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Pink Underoo Wrote:I remember playing the first Final Fantasy game because I was reading 8BT. It was the original one, with tiered magic casting instead of mana pools, and if one character is set to attack a monster that dies then the attack is wasted.
Games used to be so much worse, yet so much better, than they are today.
You know in the PSP remake Black Wizard looks like Black Mage in 8bit
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
AHHHHH HAAAA I beat Chaos, that bastardly bastard!