Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Alright, so I am gonna be braving the waters of Runescape and giving updates here. You don't have to actually comment, I mainly just want to be able to express the most mundane elements of my gaming to the world (that is, Chubbs)
Tonight's goal is to catch a trout.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
They got a new graphics update in place. Its neato, but im a bit burnt on RS.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Violet Wrote:They got a new graphics update in place. Its neato, but im a bit burnt on RS.
You're not burnt. Runescape was just your gateway mmo. You upgraded to WoW and became addicted. Now you can never go back to Runescape; it doesn't give you a good enough high anymore.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I have caught four salmon and six trout. My goals are crumbling with ease, because I am the superior being.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Pfft on trout. Go for lobbies.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Pfft on lobbies. Shilo Village is the fastest fishing xp there is, bar none. Given enough time there, I'll skip lobbies and swordies entirely, and fish shark.
Y'know, that whole 100's of k per hour thing?
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Goddamn.
To get enough charges in my pouch, I have to collect 'shrooms. But as soon as I get a charge, the pouch activates and nails a nearby ghast, negating the charges I'm collecting.
This is shite.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Aww shit you gots you a membership? Krill, I never thought you'd succumb, man. I should get mine back. that 88 is sitting there taunting me.
Shilo was an excellent alching spot too, before the updates. Buy pure ess, and trade it for double nats. that was the greatest money maker for me, and it worked my magic pretty good.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I got members months ago, if not a full year.
Grand Exchange has really shaken things up, on the price spectrum.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Yea. i got my whip when they was on the downslope, for about 1.4mil. and someone just gave me full guth. can't even do shit with it. =|
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I just got my whip for 1.6m. Worth every coin.
Questing at the moment to open up Burgh de Rott, so I can get the lumberjack clothing.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I used to play Runescape, but then I realised it was shit and stopped immediately.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Saz, stay away from this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Krillin Wrote:I just got my whip for 1.6m. Worth every coin.
Questing at the moment to open up Burgh de Rott, so I can get the lumberjack clothing.
Burgh de Rott I hear is pretty awesome. If i ever get my membership back, I wanna take a crack at barrows, just to see how far I get.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I know I'd die immediately, else I would try it as well.
I really need to raise my combat level (82). My skills are pretty sweet all across the board (except Summoning, Farming, and Construction, which I've never bothered with yet), but my combat is junk.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
The only thing I hate is grinding, but its a necessary evil, I suppose.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
For me, grinding isn't so bad. I've got a job where I sit at a desk outdoors all day, with WiFi. I usually just train fishing while I'm helping people with their stuff.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
I didn't know runescape was still around :S...
Man, I remember the old days, when you didn't need level requirements to put on super good equipment.
After the update that needed levels for good equipment I quit = =''... Then I found out you'd have to pay if you want the full gaming experience... Jesus, all these robbers >.<
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
I wish I had the time to play these sort of games you folks get hyper active over.
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
I used to play runescape <.<
But I never got past lvl 10
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
|