Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Destiny
#81
No I never rped as him. I might go check it out tonight.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#82
Quick! One of you staff on AD! Let me in!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#83
Burter Wrote:I'm not on AD as well.
You have an account

Get that Riddler rear in gear and come fight Batman w/ me
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#84
i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#85
Another saga may start within the next 3 three weeks, so come sign up and get active if you want to experience some tasty awesomesauce.
Reply
#86
Minoshia Wrote:i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet.

Who the heck be you Minoshia

And yes, a restarted Aether Saga is beginning soon-ish maybe
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#87
Minoshia Wrote:i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet.

Okay. Am I the only one who got a kick out of this?
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#88
Those jokes ended about halfway through Arcade's Super Saga, Kibbles. =P

EDIT: Now go post in your dragonball quest and gimme somethin to read
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#89
Zangya Wrote:Those jokes ended about halfway through Arcade's Super Saga, Kibbles. =P

EDIT: Now go post in your dragonball quest and gimme somethin to read

>=o
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#90
Zangya Wrote:Who the heck be you Minoshia

And yes, a restarted Aether Saga is beginning soon-ish maybe

exactly who i told you i wasn't.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#91
Wow.

I feel... like a blind victim of very good sarcasm.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#92
lol.
Reply
#93
Kirano Wrote:lol.

Necessary.

Thanks to Rad for checkin' my respec thingo out.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#94
No prob. Sorry it took so long.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)