Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chris plays Runescape!
#1
Alright, so I am gonna be braving the waters of Runescape and giving updates here. You don't have to actually comment, I mainly just want to be able to express the most mundane elements of my gaming to the world (that is, Chubbs)

Tonight's goal is to catch a trout.
Reply
#2
They got a new graphics update in place. Its neato, but im a bit burnt on RS.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Violet Wrote:They got a new graphics update in place. Its neato, but im a bit burnt on RS.

You're not burnt. Runescape was just your gateway mmo. You upgraded to WoW and became addicted. Now you can never go back to Runescape; it doesn't give you a good enough high anymore.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
I have caught four salmon and six trout. My goals are crumbling with ease, because I am the superior being.
Reply
#5
Pfft on trout. Go for lobbies.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
Pfft on lobbies. Shilo Village is the fastest fishing xp there is, bar none. Given enough time there, I'll skip lobbies and swordies entirely, and fish shark.

Y'know, that whole 100's of k per hour thing?
Reply
#7
Goddamn.

To get enough charges in my pouch, I have to collect 'shrooms. But as soon as I get a charge, the pouch activates and nails a nearby ghast, negating the charges I'm collecting.

This is shite.
Reply
#8
Aww shit you gots you a membership? Krill, I never thought you'd succumb, man. I should get mine back. that 88 is sitting there taunting me.


Shilo was an excellent alching spot too, before the updates. Buy pure ess, and trade it for double nats. that was the greatest money maker for me, and it worked my magic pretty good.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
I got members months ago, if not a full year.

Grand Exchange has really shaken things up, on the price spectrum.
Reply
#10
Yea. i got my whip when they was on the downslope, for about 1.4mil. and someone just gave me full guth. can't even do shit with it. =|
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
I just got my whip for 1.6m. Worth every coin.

Questing at the moment to open up Burgh de Rott, so I can get the lumberjack clothing.
Reply
#12
I used to play Runescape, but then I realised it was shit and stopped immediately.
Reply
#13
Saz, stay away from this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#14
Krillin Wrote:I just got my whip for 1.6m. Worth every coin.

Questing at the moment to open up Burgh de Rott, so I can get the lumberjack clothing.

Burgh de Rott I hear is pretty awesome. If i ever get my membership back, I wanna take a crack at barrows, just to see how far I get.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
I know I'd die immediately, else I would try it as well.

I really need to raise my combat level (82). My skills are pretty sweet all across the board (except Summoning, Farming, and Construction, which I've never bothered with yet), but my combat is junk.
Reply
#16
The only thing I hate is grinding, but its a necessary evil, I suppose.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#17
For me, grinding isn't so bad. I've got a job where I sit at a desk outdoors all day, with WiFi. I usually just train fishing while I'm helping people with their stuff.
Reply
#18
I didn't know runescape was still around :S...
Man, I remember the old days, when you didn't need level requirements to put on super good equipment.
After the update that needed levels for good equipment I quit = =''... Then I found out you'd have to pay if you want the full gaming experience... Jesus, all these robbers >.<
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#19
I wish I had the time to play these sort of games you folks get hyper active over.
Reply
#20
I used to play runescape <.<

But I never got past lvl 10
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)