Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final Fantasyathon!
#21
Josh Wrote:You know in the PSP remake Black Wizard looks like Black Mage in 8bit
8BT's Black Mage class change design was based on FF5's black mage sprite, so it's not really a 8BT original design.

[Image: black.gif]
Reply
#22
Pink Underoo Wrote:8BT's Black Mage class change design was based on FF5's black mage sprite, so it's not really a 8BT original design.

[Image: black.gif]

I thought it was Magus from FFIII that BM's change came from. Anyway I was just remarking that it looked similar, the Black Wizard outfit doesn't have the Crescent Moon on his hat.
Reply
#23
But... without the crescent, how does the BW channel rage into a coherent beam of destruction!?
Reply
#24
Pink Underoo Wrote:But... without the crescent, how does the BW channel rage into a coherent beam of destruction!?

Goblin Punch!
Reply
#25
That's crazy talk!
Reply
#26
Pink Underoo Wrote:That's crazy talk!

Well he could cast the spell Sarda taught him, though I don't know if that's a good way to express rage.
Reply
#27
Getting back to the subtopic at hand, you were right, the Magus sprite from FF3 is BM's class change.

[Image: Magus%20-%20Hit.gif]

I've never played the game, so the BM from FF5 is the closest thing I've seen to the 8BT character
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)