07-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Anybody tried using it yet? It's supposed to be Google's new rival.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
|
Cuil
|
|
07-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Anybody tried using it yet? It's supposed to be Google's new rival.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
07-29-2008, 04:38 AM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
07-29-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm going to try using it for a while.
I wasn't going to until I read that news article. Sounds interesting. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
I'll use it as a backup to Google.
Edit: It's fucking useless. Fuck it.
07-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Ehh. Google's still much better.
![]() Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
07-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Isn't it awesome how on ' dbz rpg ' we don't show up anymore due to our blog crap problem losing us hits, and then if you search "chubbs dbz" you finally get one only to have the image show Alex's DBZ RPG 5 instead? XD I'm not going into anything regarding them, I'm only saying I'm not sure how that search engine will work out when it takes the images of a completely different site and tries to pair them up with our site, which makes it seem as if we are either the same site or affiliated or even hosting one another's images. A search engine should not work that way, I wouldn't think.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
07-29-2008, 06:34 PM
I didn't realize Google was broken.
The reason people will use Google is because everyone else is using Google. ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I saw nothing in Cuil that would make me replace it as the search engine I use.
07-29-2008, 06:52 PM
What's the deal with the blog thing anyway? Is there anything we can do about it?
07-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Krillin Wrote:What's the deal with the blog thing anyway? Is there anything we can do about it? No. It's a problem on the host's end and they're in denial about it. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-29-2008, 09:02 PM
That's shite.
EDITED
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
07-30-2008, 03:27 AM
That's not really a public thing. We can talk about elsewhere.
![]() Want a cookie?
07-30-2008, 06:22 PM
I thought cuil was made by google?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|