Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jack and Reb play Chrono Trigger!
#1
Alright, so Jack and I are gonna be braving the waters of Chrono Trigger and giving updates here. You don't have to actually comment, we mainly just want to be able to piggyback off of each other

Tonight's goal is to get past the fair at the start of the game and save outside of the forest in the past (1300?).
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Hey, don't set the bar too high, guys.
Reply
#3
This is gonna be a long term thing =o
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
Pink Underoo Wrote:Hey, don't set the bar too high, guys.

xD

Stuf. I havent been able to get past Millenial Fair in 4 years.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#5
I am currently booting the game. The game is loading. It is loading, and pictures are appearing. It is loading, and pictures are appearing, and coming into focus.
Reply
#6
You guyz totally suck, I am almost done with final fantasy one, got my class change and I am in mirage tower kicking ass and takin' names
Reply
#7
Chrono Trigger is an awesome game, you guys should enjoy it.

And by that I mean, 'Good luck!'
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#8
I started thinking about playing through Chrono Trigger again. It's definitely the game that I've played the most from beginning to end, easily more than forty playthroughs. But 39 of those were New Game+ where you get to keep all your items and experience and skills from previous games, and for most of those I had the best gear, unlocked all of the techs, found three of each special jewel that lets you do Triple Techs without Crono, and all the characters were at level **.

Simply playing a brand new game would be like a whole different experience now.
Reply
#9
Fig
Reply
#10
Oh, I made it all the way past the court scene last night. I saved where Chrono is in prison. It's on now!
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
Android 17 Wrote:Chrono Trigger is an awesome game, you guys should enjoy it.

'
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#12
After barely escaping the treacherous grasp of the evil Chanselor, Crono and friends manage to find another one of those mysterious "doorways", through which they leapt, finding themselves in a bleak and dark world they are not entirely sure is their own...
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#13
End of Time.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#14
Bojack Wrote:After barely escaping the treacherous grasp of the evil Chanselor, Crono and friends manage to find another one of those mysterious "doorways", through which they leapt, finding themselves in a bleak and dark world they are not entirely sure is their own...

Innocent or guilty?
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#15
We were wondering if you can ever get innocent. I ate that old geezers food so I got guilty. =(

You can get innocent? What happens then?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#16
You'll have to find out.

Everybody is guilty the first time, but the next time you play through the game you'll be aware that the choices you make at the fair will impact the trial.
Reply
#17
Tell me. =/

I've beaten the game 5+ times, I'm sure I've been innocent before in the past. Just don't remember.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#18
Quote:Q: What do I have to do to be 100% innocent at the trial?
A: At the fair you need to:

* Talk to Marle BEFORE you take her pendant!
* Don't question Marle about if she wants to sell her pendent to Melchior!
* Don't eat the lunch of the old man!
* Bring the cat to the little Girl!
* Let Marle chose her candy. DON'T MOVE FROM THE STAND!!!!

And at the trial answer the questions with the following answers:

Questions Asked Your Answer
"Who start this whole mess?" "I did"
"Did her fortune temp you?" "No." (Unless you tried to sell her pendant, then say "yes").
"Are you sure? (about the fortune)" "Yes"
"Did you steal something?" "Yes" (Asked only if you stole the lunch.)

(Your only reward for being innocent is an Ether in the jail cell.)

There you go.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#19
Ok, so this kinda turned into "Jack and Cool Tap play Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby!".

Evan got all the badges in a day. =/

I'm just now on the verge of getting my Groudon counterpart (dont know his name).

We're hardcore nerds.

Still playing Chrono Trigger though. I just beat that bridge Zombor boss thing.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#20
Bojack Wrote:I'm just now on the verge of getting my Groudon counterpart (dont know his name).
Kyogre
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)