08-02-2008, 07:54 PM
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
|
Mario, I Blame You
|
|
08-02-2008, 07:54 PM
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
08-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I've suddenly got an urge to eat a waffle.
08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
I would be happier if I had one.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
08-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Y'know, the minute I saw the title of this thread I KNEW it had to do something with waffles.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Violet Wrote:o.oBlasphemy. Both. <.< ![]() When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance Her grip of romance makes you fall! So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell At least I'll have tango'd at all! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|