Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Title!
#1
Okay, so I've been thinkin' about asking but never did because I thought someone would give me a stupid title, but I need a new custom title so I won't be reminded of Rad's confusion. STAFF MEMBERS, TITLE-IZE ME PLZTHX. =D
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#2
I vote for 'Annoying dewby guy, with way too much time of his hands'.

<3
Reply
#3
dewby?
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#4
You know, like a dewb. But with a 'y' on the end.
Reply
#5
That's so witty
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
as in, like, marijuana? or something that isn't listed on urban dictionary? =P
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#7
I would give you a good title, but i can't change yours =(


LOL I remember the Grand Master of Ass title that I gave someone on FoF. That was great.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#8
Bujin should have that title
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#9
xD

I already have a similar one on AD.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#10
I understand, but people here must know of your grand creation
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#11
Don't be rippin' my shit =o
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
<.<

You...know why my title is like that, right? =P
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#13
I don't remember what mine is.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#14
Zangya, do you know what happens to people who ask for a custom title?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#15
That's why I was afraid to ask. xD.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#16
Hook 'er up, Bar. >=]
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#17
That's what happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#18
Well, it's better than Rad's mispellings, I suppose. xD.

EDIT: I could've done without the swear word, but alright, it works, too. xD.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#19
=D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#20
<.<

Alright, I suppose it's bedtime now because my brain's stopped working. Maybe I'll read a bit of Odd Thomas. Just don't want to catch any of you reading Breaking Dawn, got it?

God I hate Stephanie Meyer's vampires. D=
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)