Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Risk Online!
#41
Pink, I don't have vent either, we use the chat.

So get on it fgt
Reply
#42
i want it known here and now, i was going to win the game if not for the gay time out. you all saw it
Reply
#43
Get on vent fgt
Reply
#44
Pink Underoo Wrote:i want it known here and now, i was going to win the game if not for the gay time out. you all saw it

I suspect foul play.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#45
I dominated yet again. I don't understand why people let me get so far knowing how good I am.

*ego boost*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#46
It's going to be really funny when I play.
Reply
#47
Just woke up.

On Vent and Playing this now, hop on if you want in
Reply
#48
I'm in Vent
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#49
I got work now =(


You're lucky I can't play tonight and show everyone mercy so it bites me in the ass
Reply
#50
i hate this stupid game and its stupid time limit. it cost me two games in a row just now
Reply
#51
sl;dkjvl;'skdjf:KLJ:KLkljsjgsl;dkfjgasl;dkfjas;kldf'a';lsdkf'alskdfasmdzkxjcl'ktrj'a pokcv

THERE WAS ONLY ONE MORE TERRITORY TO TAKE

THERE WAS ONLY ONE MORE ARMY TO DEFEAT

AND THE TIMER FUCKING KILLED ME

it's like some sadistic, evil masterminds coded this piece of shit
Reply
#52
[Image: 908354089276eq7.jpg]
[Image: 908354089276eq7.2d74141f9b.jpg]
Reply
#53
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But seriously, that sucks.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#54
I just had an insane round...
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#55
That wormhole in Australia is lame
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#56
I know...some level seven guy pulled it on me and I had to see if it worked...
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#57
That happened to me, I dunno how it happened.

Where do you attack from to get that?
Reply
#58
It's from that spot in central asia called MEMORICE or some shit. I refuse to play on that map now.

I might as well vent my list of grievances against this game app and the tards that plague it.

1. TIME OUTS.

2. Players that abuse DO OR DIE at the very beginning of the game and then leave when it doesn't work to their benefit. This forces all of their territories to be randomly split among the rest of the players, throwing the balance of power into chaos for the rest of the game. Start using robots to replace these fags, please.

3. TIME OUTS.

4. Still having DO OR DIE attack activated when starting a new game because that's what you used last in the previous game. This will end up destroying your army 99.9999999999998% of the time because of the way that offense-defense works.

5. TIME OUTS. There should be a way to just turn that shit off.

6. Having to play with random twelve year old idiots that think being balls-to-the-wall aggressive is the only strategy, and they have an unnatural obsession with pestering just one player all game. It ruins both of your armies and your nearest neighbor rapes the both of you afterward.

7. TIME OUTS.

8. The dice system. There has to be something better than just rolling dice to determine the results of a battle.

9. TIME OUTS.

10. TIME OUTS.

11. TIME OUTS.
Reply
#59
Pink Underoo Wrote:6. Having to play with random twelve year old idiots that think being balls-to-the-wall aggressive is the only strategy, and they have an unnatural obsession with pestering just one player all game. It ruins both of your armies and your nearest neighbor rapes the both of you afterward.

QFE

Here's the twist: I've only played with people from Chubbs.

=(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#60
Dice is just how risk works, bro.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)