Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Ass Spar Discussion
#1
You mean discuss?

This is gonna be interesting. I may read it later, but I dunno if i'll have time.
Reply
#2
Suggestion: if you have trouble grasping character, trying reading some of their previous works to get a better handle on them. Or point blank describe them and possible reactions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Didn't I say "Fuck Order, post when you want to" or something along those lines?
Yeah, but it's still good to know when someone is posting, especially if you're leading on from the last post. That way 3 people don't write posts leading off the last all at once and screw it up. Wink
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Yea, if you are replying to the spar, post here. Let us know, if you post here first then you get to reply. Then tell us when its up. That way no one has to waste their writting.

Edit: Starting now. Since I was last one to post "It's up" Now someone has to post here and let us know they are replying.

Do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android 19
Maybe since Suppaman hasn't taken his first turn yet, we can find someone to join in his place.
Quote:Originally posted by Suppaman
I'm officially withdrawing from the spar.

Just so ya know.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
I think they meant find someone to replace him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#7
Can I go tonight since tapkar can;t post untill tomorrow? I akready started my post and it looks pretty good so far.

Also...Murasaki: Fair. His motto is live by the sword die by the sword. He won't trick you to get his win. So yea...Fair.
Reply
#8
It will be more this morning but early as in one or two. Thanks yo.
Reply
#9
its up.
Reply
#10
would it be ok if I took Suppaman's spot?

EDIT: I'll keep my power level low, so it'll be fair.
Reply
#11
sweetness, just let me know when to post.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Shu
This fight just got a whole lot more interesting, just know I won't spare any expense in beating you 13.

It's all good Shu...bring it!


Just...umm...don't have anyone fire off my Spirit Bomb, I don't want to kill you all, but if you all really want to die...you can just hand over your zeni and items and we'll call it even XD

Umm...just have Thirteen's ki level match the strongest person, besides me...>.>
Reply
#13
sounds good to me...now...when do I get to post? lol
Reply
#14
Take your time Shu, no rush.
Reply
#15
No...that was Murasaki

Let me get this straight for my post, cuase I got slightly lost.

it's currently.

Olibu vs. King Cold vs. Kilah
Tapkar vs. Android 19
Shu vs. Murasaki

is this correct?
Reply
#16
It's up gents!
Reply
#17
it definitely wasn't my best...lol, but I'll get better...
Reply
#18
this will probably sound stupid but...what does Vote and not vote mean?

does:

vote = who you want to stay
and
not vote = whou you think should go


or what..sorry, I missed out on most of the discussing and have yet to find the answer to this question.
Reply
#19
Sweet 13 joined this...hells yes. my vote will be sent later tonight.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
Well I'm choosing at random.


Don't do that. At least let the best keep going.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)