10-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Wow, that must be one mean germ/virus/whatever.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)
|
[Warhammer Online] Da big swords are fer hittin stunties!
|
|
10-20-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm really grooving on this Zealot I have. Rank 13, I believe, and I'm having a lot of fun healing in the scenarios.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-20-2008, 01:06 AM
I have a R13 Zealot too. Healing is the bomb because you can at least always ensure your team does well, even if you don't win.
I like Resurrecting people <3 THEY NEVER EXPECT IT. ![]()
10-20-2008, 02:28 AM
Belle Hibiki Wrote:I like Resurrecting people <3 THEY NEVER EXPECT IT. Seriously. It's awesome. Especially when you can safely rez a spell caster, or something that doesn't need as much immediate healing. I really want the tactic that does damage to my offensive target when I heal. It sounds really awesome. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-20-2008, 03:24 AM
I want the thing that heals my target when I do damage. There's a talent in the DoT Tree, Storm of Ravens, that does awesome damage in six ticks over three seconds. It's like an extra "HERE'S A HOT FOR YOU DEFENSIVE TARGET GUY."
![]()
10-21-2008, 04:08 AM
I play! Check the signature. I love it! I think I might even like it more than WoW, it's way more PVP focused.
![]()
10-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Milk Bubble Wrote:it's way more PVP focused. But that's the beauty of it. It's not even PvP focused. It's just very very PvP accessible. They erased that magic line that everyone always draws between PvP and PvE. It's a thing of beauty. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-21-2008, 06:17 AM
And that's exactly why I won't be playing it =P.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Because they made it so that playing PvP has PvE benefits and vice-versa?
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-21-2008, 07:14 AM
No, that it's both PVP and PVE, on WoW I can just be on PVE and I prefer that. I'd rather play the game without getting killed while I'm questing.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-21-2008, 07:17 AM
You're not always flagged for PvP in Warhammer. Only if you're in a PvP zone, on a PvP server, or in an instance. It's pretty hard to be accidentally flagged for PvP.
The PvE game functions exactly the same as WoW. Just with less pointless hours of running from one zone to another. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-22-2008, 02:58 AM
Well. Slightly different. A "Core Rules" server works like what you are saying, but there are also Open RVR servers that are just open pvp. However, I stress that it doesn't feel like WoW. Its not like "Dammit, this dude is camping my corpse and won't let me do my quest" because you just have a lot of options that don't involve 30 minute flights. You can even just jump into scenarios over and over to level if you get sick of questing.
Honestly, its something you'd have to try and experience a bit before just deciding that you already know what its like and that you like/dislike it. I still play WoW in addition to it. I still like WoW. I like both games for different ways, and no, WAR is NOT "WoW done better". WAR compared to WoW is basically taking Marvel and comparing it to Tekken. Yes, they are both fighting games, but they are entirely different styles and played for different reasons, and not necessarily in exclusion of each other. As some people have said on some forums, WoW is great for its own reasons that we enjoy and then WAR is good for when you want to jump on for an hour or so and enjoy your quick fix of gaming. Wish people would play on Dark Crag with me though But doesn't look like that, so blah.
10-22-2008, 03:33 AM
Erin's on Dark Crag, too. We rerolled there because some real life friends were/are playing there, giving up level 10ish characters for it.
10-22-2008, 04:57 AM
I don't have time, so I won't bother. I'm sure it has it's good points, but with WoTlK coming out and all my other stuff to do I can't take time to try this game.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-25-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't know what to play, Disciple of Khaine or Witch Elf. I like being able to heal myself, but I don't really want to have to be the main healer in stuff. And plus DoK's have to like fight to be able to heal, and I'd rather just do straight up healing. But as a Witch Elf I die so much and I'm really squishy. :/
![]()
10-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah, that's what happens when you don't wear clothes. It's annoying.
The only other healer Destro has is Shaman, though I doubt you'll play a Greenskin. Try a DoK and see whatcha think. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Glad to see they're attempting to fix the outdoor RvR problems (or just a lack of it). But I still want incentives for people to play more than just 1 scenario.
Da Green ftw. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Once I hit t2, the scenario selection has been pretty well spread out, actually.
T1 was nothing but Nordenwatch, though. That got a little old. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|