06-08-2006, 02:56 AM
You mean discuss?
This is gonna be interesting. I may read it later, but I dunno if i'll have time.
This is gonna be interesting. I may read it later, but I dunno if i'll have time.
|
Big Ass Spar Discussion
|
|
06-08-2006, 02:56 AM
You mean discuss?
This is gonna be interesting. I may read it later, but I dunno if i'll have time.
06-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Suggestion: if you have trouble grasping character, trying reading some of their previous works to get a better handle on them. Or point blank describe them and possible reactions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
06-08-2006, 03:40 AM
Quote:Originally posted by King ColdYeah, but it's still good to know when someone is posting, especially if you're leading on from the last post. That way 3 people don't write posts leading off the last all at once and screw it up.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu Do that. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
06-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 19 Quote:Originally posted by Suppaman Just so ya know. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-08-2006, 04:24 AM
I think they meant find someone to replace him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
06-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Can I go tonight since tapkar can;t post untill tomorrow? I akready started my post and it looks pretty good so far.
Also...Murasaki: Fair. His motto is live by the sword die by the sword. He won't trick you to get his win. So yea...Fair.
06-08-2006, 06:21 AM
It will be more this morning but early as in one or two. Thanks yo.
06-08-2006, 08:28 AM
its up.
06-08-2006, 11:18 PM
would it be ok if I took Suppaman's spot?
EDIT: I'll keep my power level low, so it'll be fair.
06-08-2006, 11:21 PM
sweetness, just let me know when to post.
06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Shu It's all good Shu...bring it! Just...umm...don't have anyone fire off my Spirit Bomb, I don't want to kill you all, but if you all really want to die...you can just hand over your zeni and items and we'll call it even XD Umm...just have Thirteen's ki level match the strongest person, besides me...>.>
06-08-2006, 11:39 PM
sounds good to me...now...when do I get to post? lol
06-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Take your time Shu, no rush.
06-09-2006, 12:02 AM
No...that was Murasaki
Let me get this straight for my post, cuase I got slightly lost. it's currently. Olibu vs. King Cold vs. Kilah Tapkar vs. Android 19 Shu vs. Murasaki is this correct?
06-09-2006, 12:29 AM
It's up gents!
06-09-2006, 12:35 AM
it definitely wasn't my best...lol, but I'll get better...
06-09-2006, 12:42 AM
this will probably sound stupid but...what does Vote and not vote mean?
does: vote = who you want to stay and not vote = whou you think should go or what..sorry, I missed out on most of the discussing and have yet to find the answer to this question.
06-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Sweet 13 joined this...hells yes. my vote will be sent later tonight.
06-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar Don't do that. At least let the best keep going. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|