Poll: What was your top three favorite sagas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dante's Abyss '06
0%
0 0%
Vegeta-sei Saga
0%
0 0%
Friend or Foe II
0%
0 0%
Takeover Saga
0%
0 0%
Dante's Abyss '04-'05
0%
0 0%
Prophecy's Child
0%
0 0%
Friend or Foe
0%
0 0%
Lookout Saga
0%
0 0%
Last Man Standing
0%
0 0%
Fusion Revival
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Staff Saga
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Yea. I added it.

Hands off, Mister. >=(

Edit: Added LMS too, because I've heard a lot about that one.
=D

I've heard a lot about the LMS and read some of teh stuff in it. I think Waffuru did a good job with it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#22
It pretty much laid down the basics of what I shaped DA into.
Reply
#23
I ended up voting DA 06. I think it was more successful then FoF, despite FoF having the better writing.
Reply
#24
Takeover.

I wasn't powerful, but I still managed to make an impact, however small it was.

Plus, I got a battle charger! >.>
Reply
#25
wtf... where's Saki-ho and that guy MK Deathball-ed into the Dead Zone?!

Anyway, my personal favorite isn't on here.

Also, it should be noted that the Lookout Saga and the Fusion Revival Saga were two different things.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#26
We're already maxed out at ten. I'll take off Dream Tourney and put on Fusion Revival.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
From what I've read, the Takeover Saga was immense, I really wish, that if another saga did happen soon, it would be along those tracks.

Its tricky to do a saga that spans multiple planets and dozens of people. I think PC has pulled that off best of most sagas up to this point.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#28
Well, as I didn't get to participate in any of those older sagas some of you all are like "yeah, LMS, good times" and stuff, I had to vote for DA '04-'05. Sure, most people may say there's nothing really special about it, and compared to this year's DA, it wasn't nearly as organized, but something about that saga, I was just in love with. Probably it was because I had just joined at the time, but that saga seriously made me want to hurry to get home just so I could rp in it.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#29
My three favorite were:

Otherworld Invasion (where I earned SSJ)
Lookout Saga
Prophecies Child (SSJ2 ftw!)
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#30
You can't possibly tell me DA doesn't fit somewhere in there, jerk
Reply
#31
Mine were:

LMS (when I earned SSJ as Goku and started my rivalry IC against Reijin)
PC (because I ran it, duh)
FoF (cause it was awesome, I won it, and I didn't stay in FoF2 for long)
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#32
Takeover, PC, and FoF.

I prefer story-based sagas, though, so I'm a bit slanted on that end, which means that I'm not necissarily going by saga awesomeness, just personal preference. Yeah, I realize FoF's a tournament, shut up, it was awesome.

I think Prophecy's Child was amazing, simply because it involves so many characters, and we were working towards some kind of greater good against stuff that actually put the IC universe in danger.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
I think Prophecy's Child was amazing, simply because it involves so many characters, and we were working towards some kind of greater good against stuff that actually put the IC universe in danger.

^_^ I have a fan!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#34
No offense to PC, but I hope Trunks does a saga after PCIII that's a new idea.
Reply
#35
Heard rumours there might be a PCIV?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#36
That'd be horrible.

I'm all for PC, I love it. But I think after PCIII what we all need is a brand new idea
Reply
#37
Completely agree with you. It's not going further than III. And even then, III, at least story-wise, is absolutely nothing like PC.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#38
Then why name it PC?

Out of curiousity. I don't really care.
Reply
#39
There is a storyline link, but it's not strong. It's there to make you go, at the end, "oh, wow, awesome. So that's why PC is in the name". Everything else is new and fresh, storywise.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#40
So it's like Final Fantasy, but with less gay?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)