06-13-2006, 07:20 AM
|
The Previous Ball Wish
|
|
06-13-2006, 07:20 AM
06-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Best part of the wish, right there. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu Seriously, what the hell? Why do people assume that we've been sitting here with no intentions on using them? The reason I ask is because we were trying to gather them, and slowly aquiring them, but sagas and life kept interfering. We then merged with FKC and announced publically that as soon as we could we'd be making the wish after DA. And yet we get shit on for not using them? Go look in the Arlia board, its done, its over with, the balls are gone.
06-13-2006, 07:46 AM
XTC is now 260,000 zeni richer. Give or take twenty thousand for Kami's portion.
We are going to buy an entire fleet of Huge ships so we can have a legion of Star Destroyers and I can post the midis from Star Craft going "Battlecruiser Operational"
06-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin D= Now I won't get to feel special when we get our big 'ol ship. Can I still call our ship's railgun the Yamoto Cannon? XP
06-13-2006, 10:35 PM
You still have that fake wish from back then where I got 18 to love me or something?
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
06-13-2006, 10:36 PM
=)
Somebody should dig up the fake wish in the asylum where GJ wishes Eighteen would fall in love with him. EDIT: Beat by a minute. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
06-14-2006, 12:00 AM
If I was the one callin' the shots, I would wish for Burter Jr, Krillin, and Panbuukin to fall in love with each other. And then form a threesome.
"Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
06-14-2006, 12:41 AM
BJ can't fall in love, nor can he have sex. He's asexual.
06-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Hahahahahahahahahaha
06-14-2006, 01:30 AM
You know, I was reading this review in recent copy of my Shonen Jump by Akira Toriyama, and he says that Nameks are bisexual. True story. XD
EDIT: Yeep, I meant hermaphrodites, not bisexual. D'oh.
06-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Watch the Asylum stuff, guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|