Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature?
#1
My current siggie just doesn't seem to fit anymore, nor do any of the ones I have stored up.

Looking for something BA, preferably with 'Yamu' being the only text, but if you can think of something that pops, I might go along with it.

No real other specifications...pics of him are so hard to come by its unfair for me to get to detailed.

I know pics of ol' Yams are hard ot find so whoever I pick now I'll give 400 zeni and any I decide to keep for later will get 300 zeni. Mybe more if there are only one or two, or one knocks my socks off.

Thanks in advance for anyone who give is a shot.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#2
Basic is always badass:



[Image: chubbsyamusigi.gif]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
Lmao...Gokua I'm definitly going to be keeping yours just becuase everytime I look at it it makes me giggle.

KC...the pic on the right bothers me, he just looks so emotionless. Can you change that around? Throw something in under the 'Yamu' text...something hardcore.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#4
Use the one of Spovith in that one. They look near enough the same, and I like the gritted teeht in that.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#5
Still like mine more, lol
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
Thank you, guys. I'm going to transfer you both 400 zeni...I'm in a good mood and feel like sharing the love.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)