Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Tourney Finals! Round 2: Gokua vs. Cargo
#1
Character(s): Vegeta and Trunks (either Chibi or Future Trunks)
Theme: Like father like son
Text: No requirement
Images: Max of 3
Restrictins: max width of 500, max height of 200

Post sigs in this thread along with a description of how it fits the theme

GO!
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
Alright, I figured that if you are going to win, then you will win, but this sig might make it hard.


[Image: chubbscontesttrunksvegsig.png]



Description: Alright, I figured that the Trunks pic I chose was nice, so I used it. Also, the Vegeta smiling pic was a choice I made. It shows pleasure in what Trunks is doing. I put the text "Just like his Old Man" because its kinda like saying "like father like son". And I put it under Vegeta, to show that he was saying it.



There Cargo, if you can ebat this, then you deserve to win.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
I don't care if Cargos is better, you have Trunks flipping him off =O

Gokua

Yeah, i pretty much agree. You can't get anymore badass then an 8 year old giving the bird, lol.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
Shit, Cargo hasn't even posted yet, and while it is a funny pic, like alot of Gokua's sigs the middle is eye-hurting bright for no reason.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Shit, Cargo hasn't even posted yet, and while it is a funny pic, like alot of Gokua's sigs the middle is eye-hurting bright for no reason.


It's not even that bright. =o
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
You guys might wanna wait until Cargo posts his to cast your vote. It's not really a contest when there's only one sig to vote on Rolleyes
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Shit, Cargo hasn't even posted yet, and while it is a funny pic, like alot of Gokua's sigs the middle is eye-hurting bright for no reason.


It's not even that bright. =o

Huh? Whited out isn't considered bright? Most of the sig is a white smear.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
I don't care if Cargos is better, you have Trunks flipping him off =O

Gokua

Yeah, i pretty much agree. You can't get anymore badass then an 8 year old giving the bird, lol.

Even if you're in my alliance, Cargo, I'm giving the props to Gokua. It's not just Trunks giving the finger, but Vegeta smiling and saying "Just like his old man". Can't get much better than that.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
I don't care if Cargos is better, you have Trunks flipping him off =O

Gokua

Yeah, i pretty much agree. You can't get anymore badass then an 8 year old giving the bird, lol.

Even if you're in my alliance, Cargo, I'm giving the props to Gokua. It's not just Trunks giving the finger, but Vegeta smiling and saying "Just like his old man". Can't get much better than that.


That mean you voting for me?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Does everyone relaize they are VOTING on a contest that only one person as submitted and entry on? I'm all for 'Wow, Gokua, thats a badass sig, where you get that pic of Trunks?"

But...to vote...when the other guy hasn't even put anyhitng up...I'm in amazement...
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
Incase people were wondering that is from movie 10 if I remember my numbers. Its the second Broli movie....I think, I know he pisses on Broli in that movie.
Reply
#12
hey . . . unfair . . .

i'll have one up either today or tmrw even though I can't win . . . Tongue

EDIT: P.S.
The theme is not badass, its like father like son . . . you can't judge based on how badass trunks is . . .

just saying . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#13
First off: HOLY SHIT dude, why is it fricken 231 kb?

Second: So what's the deal with the middle of the sig, it looks like you just got bored and decided to leave half of the sig out.

Third: Text looks like it's smushed together too much.

The only really good thing I can say about the sig is the images are ok, it displays the theme, but other than that, all I can say is, it's too large(file size) and way too bright for my liking.

And yeah, everyone that votes for the sig due to the Trunks image shouldn't vote at all, that's not what this contest is about, if there is a theme, go for the one that portrays the theme the best.


And cargo, don't get upset man, put yours up and rock it hardcore, you're good, so is Gokua, so I'm sure you'll either match his or come close, have faith you!
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
First off: HOLY SHIT dude, why is it fricken 231 kb?

Second: So what's the deal with the middle of the sig, it looks like you just got bored and decided to leave half of the sig out.

Third: Text looks like it's smushed together too much.

The only really good thing I can say about the sig is the images are ok, it displays the theme, but other than that, all I can say is, it's too large(file size) and way too bright for my liking.

And yeah, everyone that votes for the sig due to the Trunks image shouldn't vote at all, that's not what this contest is about, if there is a theme, go for the one that portrays the theme the best.


And cargo, don't get upset man, put yours up and rock it hardcore, you're good, so is Gokua, so I'm sure you'll either match his or come close, have faith you!

AMEN Brotha A-MEN!
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
OMG, THE BUTTERSCOUCH PEOPLE WITH LARGE FOREHEADS ARE UNIHTING!111

You mind if I use that in my sig?
Reply
#16
First of all, it's that much because I wanted to make sure that it came out as clear as possible.


Also, Trunks being a badass is like being his father. Why? Because Vegeta is a badass.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#17
Did you show that? No.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Did you show that? No.



By any chance, would you be speaking to me?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#19
Would it make much sense if I wasn't? O.o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Would it make much sense if I wasn't? O.o


Actually, yeah. I dont know what you're talking about, can you like...elaborate?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)