Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Can somebody make me a sig with this picture :
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/willis/276/id45.htm
Text: Toma
Colors: Dark preferably, and maybe some gold on the sides. The rest is up to you.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
This is gonna suck so bad, but I'll do it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
This is gonna suck so bad, but I'll do it.
Can't wait
PS. I deactivated the sig I've been using for about three times now, and it keeps popping up -.-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Did you just erase it, or did you remember to save changes afterwards?
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
It was my net, it kept showing me the same page. Meaning. I pushed save changes. The sig was still in that box above, but the text was gone. I had to do a refresh to change it. It's just weird net from my LAN's provider.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Wow. I actually like that. A lot. And that's not even sarcasm.
The lighting is good...and what's the tools you used on the actual Toma image itself? Some kind of blur..
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Liek OMG!1!!!1 *Totally uses*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
I'll make you one, so hold up.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
I'll consider anyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Here:
Let's see someone do better.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
It's good overall, but the biggest (maybe only) problem is that font. It doesn't fit the theme...at all. If you could change it, it'd be a looooot cooler. Could you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
I'll do it later, I am really pissed at the moment.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I'll do it later, I am really pissed at the moment.
Oh okay. I may try something I learned in a tutorial once you do that.

You'll see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.