Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
I like the Goku Jr. ones the most. A question though, how did you make the background with stars for the Olibu one? Mind giving me the brush?

I lost my whole set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Make me a sig. King Cold. Please.
If you take the request, I'll give specs and whatnot.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Uhhh...Paur?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Lmao! I love that sig! Your best yet!
I'd love it too....if it wasn't spelled Puar, but Paur.
EDIT: ROFLMAO. Paur

)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
BAM?
![[Image: Puarsigjpgv2.jpg]](http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Ben7el/Puarsigjpgv2.jpg)
J'adore, mon ami. 'Tis definitely an awesome one. I found those same images, but I could never work 'em into a good sig...you pulled it off though. Thanks much.
^_^
Also, I try to make Puar like a normal cat, instead of like the anime Puar, so this sig works well.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
It's too large. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
It's too large. =(
The Puar one isn't >.> It's under 50 kb and it's 400x120.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Oh. Cache. My bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Suggestion, next time you make a thread with a lot of sigs, post them as links. I, for one, can barely load that last Janemba sig you posted. >.<;
O:nce it finally loaded >.> the first thing I saw was the text. I think if you could modify it from the usual white filled text, it'd looked awesome-er than now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.