Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gokua's GFX Station
#1
Since it's the rage now, I figured I'd try one.


My past work:


[Image: chubbstomasig.jpg]

[Image: aa13sig.gif]

[Image: aftrunkssig.gif]

[Image: chubbsyamusigi.gif]

[Image: chubbscelljrsig.gif]

[Image: superbuusigi.gif]

[Image: gekkousig.gif]

[Image: teamworksig.gif]

[Image: chubbsbidosig.gif]

[Image: chubbszangyasig.gif]

[Image: chubbsbojacksig.jpg]

[Image: chubbspicsig.gif]

[Image: chubbsgokujrsig.jpg]

[Image: chubbsolibusig.jpg]

[Image: chubbsbulmasig.jpg]

[Image: A13sig.jpg]

[Image: ubergokuasig.gif]

[Image: nicetrunkssig.gif]

[Image: miraitrunkssig.gif]

[Image: ttrunkssig.gif]

[Image: radsig.gif]

[Image: contestgaarasig.gif]

[Image: kiranosig.gif]

[Image: bestvegsig.gif]

[Image: contest1sig.gif]

[Image: a17sig.jpg]





Please post requests under this. Zeni would be appreciated in return for a sig, but I do make them for free.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#2
You have some quality posts, and good humor in alot of them, but damn man...some of that shit hurts my eyes its so damn bright.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#3
Lol, hey, some people wanted some bright sigs. When people want something bright, I make it bright.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
*Bump*


;.; I get no love ;.;
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
Wow, quite a few of those I hadn't seen before. Namely the Piccolo sig and SB sig (was that for another site? I'd definitely ask to steal if it wasn't Gotenks Buu). Both of those were hot. My favourite is probably Bojack, though all of your sigs are astounding.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Yeah, a few of them are for another site. Like the Super Buu one.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua

[Image: nicetrunkssig.gif]

My fav.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#8
[Image: nicetrunkssig.gif]


Permission to use, on another site?
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#9
Sure, go right ahead.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Thanks much. And your mentor was Torbie? That'd explain why your work is so good.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Puar
Thanks much. And your mentor was Torbie? That'd explain why your work is so good.



Yeah, he is the best sig maker I know.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
I almost really like that Android 13 one, it just blinds me.

I like your sig style over all, but as Yamu said, some are just blinding.

::Thumbs up::

Keep up the great work. Big Grin

8o
Reply
#13
My Favorites:


[Image: chubbszangyasig.gif]

[Image: chubbsbojacksig.jpg]

[Image: kiranosig.gif]

That kirano one is perhaps the most badass of them all. Good job!

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#14
Thnx for the comliments (Violet and 13) Big Grin
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#15
here you go Olibu:


[Image: chronosig.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Can I use the piccolo one for another site?


Knock yourself out.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#17
Care to try one with Kenshin Himura? Make him look furious...and try to make it look as if...he's using Kaioken, or something of the sort.

Feel free to decline. I just like your stuff. Figured I'd ask.

EDIT: Zeni will be donated. Up to 1000, if I like the work. I'm generous with my money.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#18
Ok, what you said was pretty vague, so this is what I got:

[Image: 4puar.jpg]


It's only a rough draft, so I can kinda structure what's next. Tell me what you like, dislike, and what else you want on it.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#19
I wanna see what you can do with Silver, I'll be keeping Bujin's for a while, but I wanna see what you can do.

Pics: Ichigo from bleach (only him)
Text1: Captain Silver
Text2: ~Frozen Darkness~ (just like that please)
Colors: Orange or silver but tottaly up to you

Thats it really, think of this as a test =P
Reply
#20
Well, here it goes:


[Image: chubbssilversig.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)