Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone else is doing it!
#1
Side note: It's funny, cause this will take me ages to load...


From the oldest to newest:
(note: I lost a lot of them, but they're almost all still on CD some where...)


[Image: lsbb.jpg]

[Image: piccolosig_01.gif]

[Image: gjsig.jpg]

[Image: kirano.jpg]

[Image: pan.jpg]

[Image: linksig.jpg]

[Image: edsig.jpg]

[Image: 13signew.jpg]

[Image: yamcha.gif]

[Image: shen.jpg]

[Image: sbkbsig.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: garlicjrsig.jpg]

[Image: megamansig.jpg]

[Image: nopsig.jpg]

[Image: msig.jpg]

[Image: gokusig.jpg]

[Image: cell.jpg]

[Image: gokujrsig2.jpg]

[Image: kakarotsig.jpg]

[Image: duosig.jpg]

[Image: 17siggy.jpg]

[Image: thirteen.jpg]

[Image: dende.jpg]

[Image: brasig2.jpg]

[Image: mino2.jpg]

[Image: olibu.jpg]

[Image: eighteen.jpg]

[Image: minopod.jpg]

[Image: pb.jpg]

[Image: ctrunks.jpg]

[Image: titan.jpg]

[Image: thirteen2.jpg]

[Image: reijin.jpg]

[Image: link.jpg]

[Image: vegeta.jpg]

[Image: hf.jpg]

[Image: pnew.jpg]

[Image: bp.jpg]
Reply
#2
How come I never saw that Eighteen sig?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
You stay consistent, that's what I like about you A13.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
[Image: 17siggy.jpg]

Someone tell me how to do that border. I've tried to figure it out on my own, and everyone seems to do it, so tell me.

;_;
Reply
#5
I dont know either. Lol.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
Use the rectangular marque tool and place it where you want your boreder to go.

Make a new layer and fill it with black.

Make a 1 pixel stroke around the outside of it by going into the layer properties.

Make the fill 0.
Reply
#7
thnx-su!
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#8
<3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#9
New layer, select all, right click with marquee tool, select stroke, 3px white, go to layer options, set to overlay OR lower the transparncy. Go to blending options, stroke, 1px black.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
Beauitful, thanks 18. I am slowly but surely getting the hang of it.

I'm too embarassed to actually make something and post it. I'll get better ;_;
Reply
#11
Couldn't you posted them as links? ;.; It'll take me forever to load.


BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie Tongue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie Tongue

Yea...about that...you don't want it. Trust me. Your eyes will start a war with you if you look at it.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie Tongue

Yea...about that...you don't want it. Trust me. Your eyes will start a war with you if you look at it.

Sincerely, I don't care >.> PM it to me if you don't want it public Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#14
13, you really did 'explode' on the scene at least in my eyes during that Sig tournament. You know you have habit of sometimes slipping into a certainw ay of doing things, but everyhting you have ever posted looks sharp, clean, and creative.

I personally enjoy your work, and the way you make sigs. Keep it up man, your in all honesty my second or third favorite sig maker.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#15
Yeah Titan!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#16
Thanks Yammy!

And yeah, I totally missed putting this Kami sig in there...

[Image: kami.jpg]
Reply
#17
The Eighteen one is one of the best sigs I have ever seen. I sincerely want to roleplay as Eighteen just to use it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)