Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Be gentle =(
#1
I'll soon be hosting a game on anothr board for a different community of people. I'm very, VERY new to this graphic stuff so be gentle with me.

These are meant to be banners, heading the thread I'll be using. They arn't sigs, they arn't supposed to be flashy. Boring is fine with me.

I'm looking for comments. I'm done with these banners, they won't be changed, but suggestions for future works that I decide to do is appreciated.

Main banner:

[Image: sttjurassiclogo7pp.jpg]

Supporting banners:

[Image: sttjcastaways6ut.jpg]

[Image: sttjchallenges4fx.jpg]

[Image: sstjtribalcouncil8td.jpg]

First challenge:

[Image: sttic11bo.jpg]

Eliminated:

[Image: sttjeliminated7qt.jpg]
Reply
#2
Why is there a black sploch on the first one?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
The picture came with it. I thought it looked better with that strip going through it, to be honest. Still do.
Reply
#4
The cut off bit doesn't, if it werent cut off on the lower right corner it'd be better.

I really can't think of tips, your way of doing it is different from what I'd do.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Well, like I said, these arn't sigs, they're just banners. I've still got no talent in regard to making backgrounds or cutting pics. I can't make a proper DBZ sig yet
Reply
#6
I think you could, and I'd be more than willing to guide you, but you seem a stubborn one =P. You should see my first sig/banner, I was very bad at it. You have text down, that's for sure.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
Sweet. Let's do it. >=D
Reply
#8
Here?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
No, later >_>
Reply
#10
I'm catching a plane tomorrow, and I won't be back on until like...4:00 AM est. Lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
That's fine =o
Reply
#12
Making a basic DBZ is relatively easy. First get some brushes, then some fonts. After that have some fun just palying with your new brushes. That's where BGs come from, brushes. After that, learn to cut. Then cut a pic out and paste it on the BG, and ta-da, your first sig.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)