Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
How come I never saw that Eighteen sig?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
You stay consistent, that's what I like about you A13.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Someone tell me how to do that border. I've tried to figure it out on my own, and everyone seems to do it, so tell me.
;_;
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
I dont know either. Lol.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Use the rectangular marque tool and place it where you want your boreder to go.
Make a new layer and fill it with black.
Make a 1 pixel stroke around the outside of it by going into the layer properties.
Make the fill 0.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
thnx-su!
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
<3
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
New layer, select all, right click with marquee tool, select stroke, 3px white, go to layer options, set to overlay OR lower the transparncy. Go to blending options, stroke, 1px black.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Beauitful, thanks 18. I am slowly but surely getting the hang of it.
I'm too embarassed to actually make something and post it. I'll get better ;_;
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Couldn't you posted them as links? ;.; It'll take me forever to load.
BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie 
Yea...about that...you don't want it. Trust me. Your eyes will start a war with you if you look at it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
BJ: You said you'd make me a siggie 
Yea...about that...you don't want it. Trust me. Your eyes will start a war with you if you look at it.
Sincerely, I don't care >.> PM it to me if you don't want it public
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
13, you really did 'explode' on the scene at least in my eyes during that Sig tournament. You know you have habit of sometimes slipping into a certainw ay of doing things, but everyhting you have ever posted looks sharp, clean, and creative.
I personally enjoy your work, and the way you make sigs. Keep it up man, your in all honesty my second or third favorite sig maker.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Thanks Yammy!
And yeah, I totally missed putting this Kami sig in there...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
The Eighteen one is one of the best sigs I have ever seen. I sincerely want to roleplay as Eighteen just to use it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)