Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Some are very good.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
I love your striped ones. They jsut flow nicely with the images =D
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
I love your striped ones. They jsut flow nicely with the images =D
Take a look on those, where the colors are, and compare them to the pics. You'll then get where the colors came from.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Your cheeky...
How theh ell did ya do that?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
I'm not givin away my secrets. =P
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
The first Auron one and Luffy own the most.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
That Zolo one kicks your ass HF17.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
My favorites are my Roshi one and my Piccolo one. The Auron one was for FOF and I was trying a new style. Luffy was just an experiment, and the Zolo one was for FOF as well and I had fun with that one
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
My Faves:
THERE IS THAT FREAKIN DENDE SIG!!! OMG!!!! I almost creamed myself the first time I saw this sig. Wherever you found the stock for it, you must PM me or IM me with it, because dude, I didn't know you made this sig, but you just became my new favorite person. =3
<3
![[Image: DendeSig.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Bido201/DendeSig.jpg)
<3
***fluttery hearts everywhere***
Ahem...ok...moving on....*continues to stare*
This one, super freakin kick ass. Just one more reason why I love you.
And another...
Since you started, you've gotten so much better. I am so proud. ^_^
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
the Zolo one kicks your ass too Violet.
>=D
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
@ Gokua: Squirell, please.
Oh, didn't notice the Amy one, but yeah. Dude...me love you. <3
There are small differences in each of your sigs, but if I can offer any suggestion to improve, switch fonts. =)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
I hate that Dende stock >.<
I try to switch fonts, but I'm not as good matching those as I am colors
Oh yeah, I would like some C&C on the Quick Silver one, mainly the running effect
EDIT: There are 71 sigs there total