Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
This has to be my favorite sig because it shows me being the champ. And on DBR, there are some great sig makers that are considered beter than me, so it means a lot to me that I won. Therefore, this is my favorite sig.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
You love to brag and make your self seem better than everyone else here, don't you. You are a good sig maker, but it does seem like your a little pig headed, if you get what I mean
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Yeah, I am a little cocky. But hey, I admit that the people on the site (I won on) has people much better than me. It has Cui (Old Torbie here) and Janemba, who is also very good. I mean, of course I will praise myself for beating my sensei. That is a big leap for me.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Also, I am not the best here. At least not in certain categories.
I need to work on my: filter skills, borders, BG, and other parts. Also, I dont think I am better than anyone else overall. Spice and Yaj are definately better than me.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Yeah, I hear ya, but I just hate it when anyone does that >.< One of my pet peeves if you may. Do you use brush work?
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
That a type of photo thingy?
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
well . . . now there is another that is better . . .
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Who, you? You may have won a contest over me, but that doesn't mean you are better, though for now, I can call you my rival.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Make a sig better then Becca.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
sure, whenever.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Stop debating over penises, guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
=O
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Make a sig better then Becca.
I have, though mine still sucked >.<