06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
The background is nice, but I don't really like the pic. It blends well with the BG so its all good. I may switch to it now and save Bujins
|
Gokua's GFX Station
|
|
06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
The background is nice, but I don't really like the pic. It blends well with the BG so its all good. I may switch to it now and save Bujins
06-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Yeah, the stock itself is of low quality, but it was a nice pic overall, so I chose it.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-21-2006, 08:57 PM
I guess I have been a suitable substitute for you Torbie.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua OMG beauty. I love you. >.> In a brother kind of way. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
06-23-2006, 02:20 AM
Since you didn't have any complaints, here is the final product:
![]() There you go Puar. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-23-2006, 02:23 AM
Try a Piccolo sig.
Pics: Piccolo (with his weighted clothing on) Text1: Piccolo Text2: XTC Colors: Up to you, maybe a kinda greenish ![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
06-23-2006, 02:32 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua =D I was wondering if you where going to edit the second text. =p ![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
06-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Try me. The two best pics are in my tech vault, but if you wanna edit a Burter pic to look more childish, more power to ya.
I don't care how it looks, so long as it doesn't suck. =o
06-23-2006, 04:30 PM
The BJ one looks to... red >.>
Fancy kicking me up a Gohan sig? Text: Gohan Text2: "RB" or "RagBlack" Theme: Innocent with strength (or some thing along those lines >.>) Pic's: which ever fits
06-23-2006, 05:27 PM
He prolly made him in his Kaioken aura. Pretty cool nonetheless. Hey Gokua could you make me a matching avatar? Of course after Gohans sig and all.
![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm busy at the moment, so expect them later in the week. Hopefully by sunday morning. sorry for the inconvenience.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
07-06-2006, 05:16 AM
I promised up to 1,000 zeni to Gokua for that Kenshin sig.
Staff, +1,000 zeni to Gokua. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
![]() I am trying new things and this was one of them. C&C welcome. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|