Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Tourney Finals! Round 2: Gokua vs. Cargo Judging!!!
#1
Gokua:

[Image: gokuasig48nd.jpg]

Description: Alright, I figured that the Trunks pic I chose was nice, so I used it. Also, the Vegeta smiling pic was a choice I made. It shows pleasure in what Trunks is doing. I put the text "Just like his Old Man" because its kinda like saying "like father like son". And I put it under Vegeta, to show that he was saying it.


Cargo:

[Image: trunksvegetasig.jpg]

Description: Ok, to display the theme, I used the pic in the backgroud to show that they are family and such. The two foreground pics are similar poses, and both are ssj. They also both wear similar colors so I displayed that in the color of the sig. The text also displayed the theme. It drives home the point.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
Cargo

I dislike the font, but the rest is magnificent. Good job.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Cargo
Reply
#4
Cargo

Flows nicely.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Cargo
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Gokua

>,< <-------- That still remains!

I just liked the pictures better. And the meaning behind the text, they are both rocking sigs.



Not to mean anything bad or anything, but it looks like you guys really put a shitload more effort into these than in previous rounds. Awesome job guys.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Cargo.

They just look so...Alike, in their pics. That really did it for me.
Reply
#8
Gokua

Somethin' about yours, Cargo...just seems too commercial. Too typical.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#9
Cargo
Reply
#10
Gokua
Reply
#11
Gokua.

Gokua's isn't the best 'cause of the white spot in the middle but it just conveyed the theme more in my opinion and the images didn't feel too cramped and overdone. The feeling I got from Cargo's sig is it was just too cramped with the images and the text just doesn't seem to flow with me. So yeah...
Reply
#12
Cargo

The two were pretty even, but the bright white splotch just kills Gokua's for me.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#13
DAMN YOU, you freaking person who gets my hopes up, then knocks me down, over something called white space (A technique used by many GFX artists)
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#14
by a vote of 10-7 . . . the winner of Round 2 and the Sig Tournament is . . .

CARGO!!!!
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
DAMN YOU, you freaking person who gets my hopes up, then knocks me down, over something called white space (A technique used by many GFX artists)

Dun make it hurt the eyes any less.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
When I get Photoshop back up, I would like to face you cargo, I always get so much better after a competition...and you're like...good. lol, I could learn a thing or two.
Reply
#17
i agree . . . i wanna face you too . . .

you should have entered the competition . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#18
Sadly, I signed up, but then there was that race for the final whatever, and I missed it by a few minutes...=\
Reply
#19
I wanna face both of you. I just need my laptop >.<
Reply
#20
I want a rematch..
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)