Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dis be it players
#1
Sig torny sign ups!

Do it now and do it proud!

6 spots open.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
ftw!
Reply
#3
Giggidy giggidy, I'm in.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
Teh Sig Tourney Champion has to defend . . . im in!!!!!!!!
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#5
OMG!!!! I need my laptop >.< in anyways!
Reply
#6
You notice how its always the same people?

No I'm not joining, just felt like pointing that out >.>.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
i want new people to join . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
You notice how its always the same people?

No I'm not joining, just felt like pointing that out >.>.

Why?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#9
She'll win, that's why.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Let me re-phrase.

"Why did you feel like you needed to point that out?"
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
Because it'd just be nice to see new blood trying to duke it out. It's repetitive to see another tourny just like the last with the same people. That's just what I think.

Also, I'm not joining because I'm on vacation and don't have enough time to commit to anything.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
Well...people like me could 'join' but I'm not going to win becuase I don't know how to make sigs, in photoshop or paint for that matter. The people who make sigs are the ones who enter the Sig Tournaments. I think Spice is the only one who hasn't been in one?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#13
=D

The spots are here by filled with the following:

Yamu.
Cargo.
Gokua.
Buijin.
Silver.
13.


=D
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#14
A lot of the newer sig makes don't join because they think they won't do well. I want to see those guys try.

Again, just how I feel, I'm not saying this thing shouldn't happen.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#15
*WOOT* Scary thing is...I'll open photoshop and tinker for a few minutes for this. I'll give you a sig...it will suck horribly...buit I'll give you a sig.

I just can't think of any except Spice.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#16
Just a little side note: I sucked at sigs, then I joined a tourny and stole everyone's style and changed it up...thus creating my own uber style.
Reply
#17
I can never remember how to start...like make the blank grey box to put everything in...I take 20min every time trying to figure out how to start.

When are we starting this thing GoHo? Elimination or best of? Can we pick our own topics? Can one round be 'Yamu and his expirementation with drugs'? Will there be prizes? Can I have a pony? I'm color blind, will that effect my Sigs? Where do you think I will place?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#18
It'll start once I finish my dinner >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#19
There were several more questions. I'm losing faith in you and your ability to run this Sig contest.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
There were several more questions. I'm losing faith in you and your ability to run this Sig contest.

Good.

Look to my sig for your results.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)