Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dis be it players
#21
What the hell does 'Gohan, Darkness Consumes' have to do with my lack of Sig making skills and litany of questions?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
What the hell does 'Gohan, Darkness Consumes' have to do with my lack of Sig making skills and litany of questions?

YOU'RE FIRED
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#23
WooHoo! You hear that folks! A slot just opened up! I don't have to learn PS now! YES!!! Y'all have fun...I'll vote in it or something...
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#24
Actually..

YOU'RE ALL FIRED


I there by win.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#25
start dis biatch already...time's a wasting.
Reply
#26
I'm in. Fear my stick sigs.
Reply
#27
Now that we've come to the conclusion of, BJ is going to pwn us all with his uber stick sigs, Yamu is fired and happy about it, Thirteen is leaving in seven days and unless this things starts soon he won't be able to finish it and this whole thing would have been for nothing and this is a really long run on sentence and damn i hope gohan has finished eating...can we start? =\ I know my sigs aren't he best, but gosh darn it...I like to try. ^_^
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm in. Fear my stick sigs.

Post something of yours from PS for the tourny, BJ. I wanna see what you've done.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#29
I can't do sigs in PS yet. The best I can do is take a pic, blur it and add text and border =X That's not much of a sig.

Thirteen, if you're leaving in a week, don't bother playing. It's not fair to us who will be here the whole time.

I guarantee this thing will last longer then a week.
Reply
#30
ok...BJ's correct, I'll step down.
Reply
#31
Tch.

I'll play.

I'll lose.

But I'll still play.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#32
I haven't seen you make much in a while, Rad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#33
As it would turn out, I haven't. If I'm not eliminated in the first round, I'll be shocked beyond belief.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#34
the six places are already taken up.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#35
there should be more than six >.<
Reply
#36
Ok.. The following are currently listed:

Cargo.
Gokua.
Buijin.
Silver.
Rad.
BJ.


I will open up four more slots.

Four more people to get in by tomorrow morning.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#37
I'll join.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#38
Two spaces left.

Kilah.
Garlic.

LAtest two additions to the list.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Because it'd just be nice to see new blood trying to duke it out. It's repetitive to see another tourny just like the last with the same people. That's just what I think.

Also, I'm not joining because I'm on vacation and don't have enough time to commit to anything.

I want to join these...but my Photoshop stopped opening. Just...crapped out on me. And I was getting better too. I know I couldn't win, but I'd love to try one of these...

But can't...photoshop is gone now..
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Two spaces left.

Kilah.
Garlic.

LAtest two additions to the list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)