Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamu's King Kai Training
#1
Iunno if anybody has been following it, but I love what he has been doing. Instead of the standard train, train, train, he has also been mixing up a great character relationship between Yamu and King Kai which I think is a great idea. Others may have done this before, but I love the dynamic relationship he is building and I can't wait to read more.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#2
I skimmed over it, like I do to most roleplays I'm not in. Then I read it. It was that good.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#3
Whoa...that really means alot ot me guys, thank you.

If you liked that HF, you'll love what's coming up.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
You used like, 5 metaphors that post =O

Is that a good or a bad thing?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#5
I like the laid back nature of the training. I know that it's supposed to be, like, SUPERHARDTRAINING, but there's also the feeling that Kai's not rushing anything, he's taking it one step at a time and not pushing Yamu over his limit. I liked this line:

"The hairless human was not about to question his sensei but he got the distinct impression that this was really just to get a free car wash."

XD
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
The tremendous force was felt most by Gregory, who under the redirection given to him by the now non-existent mallet went spinning off into the ether of the Afterworld like Eddie Gordo from Tekken when someone doesn?t know the combos and just stats pushing buttons randomly.

That is sooo me. Nice analogy there, Yammie ^_^

Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
?You learned or you died where I ?grew up?. I was a slave for most of my life?I was raised fighting. The smarted and strongest lived?the rest?? The vein covered human grew quite, remembering the friends he had lost.

That paragraph right there gave me a bit of insight as to why Yamu is the way he is. I never really knew that. It will help in the future when I finally get a chance to work with you.



So far, you have done an excellent job, not to mention breezing through the quests like a kid on a massive sugar high, and still kept my attention, and with everything going on lately, has been a difficult thing to do. Keep it up, man! <3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Thanks for giving me to positive feedback...I'm feeling motivated again to write lately, which is nice. Even better to hear people like what's coming out of it.

I got that line from Dane Cook...I just laughed so hard when I heard that the first time I just had to stick it in an RP somewhere.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#8
I've put alot of thought into my Day 5. Find your Kaioken

So, what do y'all think?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
I skimmed over it, like I do to most roleplays I'm not in. Then I read it. It was that good.

You should explain what was good about it. That's the whole point of C&C.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#10
*shrug* I never asked for C&C. Yes, I would perfer a more in depth opinion of what they liked and didn't liked, but I really just asked people what they thought. Even just a *thumbs up pose* would suit me. I just took HF's thread and wanted to see if people liked what I was doing.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
*thumbs up pose* AKA I loved it, can't explain more, Gotta get off the comp soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)