Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Yep, they're back. Categories are as follows:
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
(This can include the recent saga and anything organized by the members)
Most Active IC:
(Almost pointless...we all know why...)
Most Improved Character:
(Self-explanatory)
Best Character Development:
(Self-explanatory)
n00b Award:
(The best/coolest n00b of the month. Preferably, it is someone who actually joined this month.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Either people PM you their answers or nobody cares :p
Thank you for that astute observation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>
Most Active IC:
Violet
Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>
Best Character Development:
Kilah
n00b Award:
Tooro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...16902&sid=
This one I liked most I guess
Most Active IC:
IC? I have no idea. I guess Violet, but I really have no clue
Most Improved Character:
Yamu, definetly
Best Character Development:
Kilah. I haven't read thoroughly but it looks better than most though.
n00b Award:
Hmmm....Tooro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Best Fight/Spar Scene
Fight: SSJ2 Raditzu vs. SSJ3 Reijin(Dantes Abyss 2006)
Most Active IC:
Retane
Most Improved Character
Panbuukin
Best Character Development
Kilah
n00b Award
Tooro
*tear* I so would have voted in two different catagories for myself...
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Super Buu's final post in Ghetto DA
Most Active IC:
Yamu, for his King Kai training. There's a new part up like once every two days or so.
Most Improved Character:
Kilah.
Best Character Development:
Yamu.
n00b Award:
Suppaman.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
Best Fight/Spar Scene
Fight: SSJ2 Raditzu vs. SSJ3 Reijin(Dantes Abyss 2006)
A link please? I can't go through all that RPs to see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
CJ: No problem at all.
Toma: Editted in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
CJ: No problem at all.
Toma: Editted in.
Im waiting to see your picks...they are the only ones I really care about.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>
Most Active IC:
Violet
Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>
Best Character Development:
Kilah
n00b Award:
Tooro
He did Mur.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>
Most Active IC:
Violet
Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>
Best Character Development:
Kilah
n00b Award:
Tooro
He did Mur.
Read the bold at the top, Goh.
Edit: Hehe! I win!
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
wrong, those were mine =P
Damn you blue!!!
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>
Most Active IC:
Violet
Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>
Best Character Development:
Kilah
n00b Award:
Tooro
Stop sucking. XD!
He did Mur.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Silver vs. Koola
Most Active IC:
Retane
Most Improved Character:
Yamu
Best Character Development:
Kilah
noob Award:
Suppaman
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Spar: King Cold, Kilah, 19, Olibu, Tapkar, Murasaki, Android 13, King Chappa
Most Active IC:
Yamu
Most Improved Character:
Yamu
Best Character Development:
Bra
n00b Award:
Suppaman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Best Fight Scene:
Never really looked
Most Active IC:
Yamu
Most Improved Character:
Kilah
Best Character Development: Kilah
n00b Award:
Suppaman
I don't know why everyone is voting for Tooro. Can't you all see he is kissing ass so people will like him?
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I don't think people, such as Bardock, would just say that. Maybe they think that he is the best n00b. Jeesh. We don't need a Dr. Phil telling people what to do.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
I R t3h best N00bie!
=(
Best Fight Scene:
Rad Vs. Reijin. Come on man, these are the two powerhouse rp names on the site. As per usual, the heavyweight class steps up for quality entertainment.
Most Active IC:
My last four posts were roleplays. =o
Most Improved Character:
Hmm. Kilah.
Best Character Development: Hmm.. Puar has a really defined character. Who else can roleplay a kitten with super powers?
n00b Award(Meaning best, for least time spent writing): Android 16. Or maybe Kilah. I know this is one of 16's first writing experiences, and being so he's doing very well.
For the month of June: Toma.