Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
June Ratings
#1
Yep, they're back. Categories are as follows:


Best Fight/Spar Scene:
(This can include the recent saga and anything organized by the members)

Most Active IC:
(Almost pointless...we all know why...)

Most Improved Character:
(Self-explanatory)

Best Character Development:
(Self-explanatory)

n00b Award:
(The best/coolest n00b of the month. Preferably, it is someone who actually joined this month.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Either people PM you their answers or nobody cares :p

Thank you for that astute observation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):


Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>

Most Active IC:
Violet

Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>

Best Character Development:
Kilah

n00b Award:
Tooro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...16902&sid=
This one I liked most I guess

Most Active IC:
IC? I have no idea. I guess Violet, but I really have no clue

Most Improved Character:
Yamu, definetly

Best Character Development:
Kilah. I haven't read thoroughly but it looks better than most though.

n00b Award:
Hmmm....Tooro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#5
Best Fight/Spar Scene
Fight: SSJ2 Raditzu vs. SSJ3 Reijin(Dantes Abyss 2006)

Most Active IC:
Retane

Most Improved Character
Panbuukin

Best Character Development
Kilah

n00b Award
Tooro


*tear* I so would have voted in two different catagories for myself...
Reply
#6
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Super Buu's final post in Ghetto DA

Most Active IC:
Yamu, for his King Kai training. There's a new part up like once every two days or so.

Most Improved Character:
Kilah.

Best Character Development:
Yamu.

n00b Award:
Suppaman.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
Best Fight/Spar Scene
Fight: SSJ2 Raditzu vs. SSJ3 Reijin(Dantes Abyss 2006)

A link please? I can't go through all that RPs to see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#8
CJ: No problem at all.

Toma: Editted in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
CJ: No problem at all.

Toma: Editted in.

Im waiting to see your picks...they are the only ones I really care about.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):


Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>

Most Active IC:
Violet

Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>

Best Character Development:
Kilah

n00b Award:
Tooro

He did Mur.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):


Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>

Most Active IC:
Violet

Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>

Best Character Development:
Kilah

n00b Award:
Tooro

He did Mur.

Read the bold at the top, Goh.


Edit: Hehe! I win!
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#12
wrong, those were mine =P

Damn you blue!!!
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
They're posted. The above comment was more directed to the fact that people didn't seem interested. Hopefully this will get it going (Silver's):


Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Fight: Silver vs Koola >.>

Most Active IC:
Violet

Most Improved Character:
Silver >.>

Best Character Development:
Kilah

n00b Award:
Tooro


Stop sucking. XD!
He did Mur.
Reply
#14
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Silver vs. Koola

Most Active IC:
Retane

Most Improved Character:
Yamu

Best Character Development:
Kilah

noob Award:
Suppaman
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#15
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
Spar: King Cold, Kilah, 19, Olibu, Tapkar, Murasaki, Android 13, King Chappa

Most Active IC:
Yamu

Most Improved Character:
Yamu

Best Character Development:
Bra

n00b Award:
Suppaman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#16
Best Fight Scene:
Never really looked

Most Active IC:
Yamu

Most Improved Character:
Kilah

Best Character Development: Kilah

n00b Award:

Suppaman


I don't know why everyone is voting for Tooro. Can't you all see he is kissing ass so people will like him?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#17
I don't think people, such as Bardock, would just say that. Maybe they think that he is the best n00b. Jeesh. We don't need a Dr. Phil telling people what to do.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
I R t3h best N00bie!


=(




Best Fight Scene:
Rad Vs. Reijin. Come on man, these are the two powerhouse rp names on the site. As per usual, the heavyweight class steps up for quality entertainment.

Most Active IC:
My last four posts were roleplays. =o

Most Improved Character:
Hmm. Kilah.

Best Character Development: Hmm.. Puar has a really defined character. Who else can roleplay a kitten with super powers?

n00b Award(Meaning best, for least time spent writing): Android 16. Or maybe Kilah. I know this is one of 16's first writing experiences, and being so he's doing very well.

For the month of June: Toma.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)