06-28-2006, 08:02 PM
I know that they were posted somewhere, but I can't find them and I need them...
|
Kinesis techs
|
|
06-28-2006, 08:02 PM
I know that they were posted somewhere, but I can't find them and I need them...
06-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Pyrokinesis
The ability to control fire and shape and shift it how you want. This does no include creating or putting out a flame, but simply bending it to your will and using it in whatever way suits you. Cyrokinesis The ability to control ice or snow and shape and shift it how you want. This does not include creating ice/snow from scratch, but simply bending it to your will and using it in whatever way suits you. You can however freeze water to make the ice.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
06-29-2006, 04:34 AM
Out of curiosity, what did you need them for?
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-29-2006, 06:58 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin Yes. It is. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-29-2006, 07:04 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Stealing them! haha I was looking for them too when that armor thread came up.
06-29-2006, 03:27 PM
I was going to use them for my Chubbs Idol Styles, I was making a Mage Style: Elemental Masters.
06-29-2006, 07:29 PM
The reason I brought up Raikinesis was because Super Buu had obtained it during DA06, I thought maybe 13 had forgotten.
06-29-2006, 07:32 PM
I got it, too.
=( ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-29-2006, 07:34 PM
It should really be called Electrokinesis to be in line with the naming scheme of the other three.
![]() IMO, there should be levels of the techniques. Being able to condense and freeze the water in the air being a higher level of Cryokinesis, and being able to cause air particles to heat up and burst into fire being a higher level of Pyrokinesis. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Its been suggested and considered before. I think we were planning on doing that, but I don't remember at the moment and I don't feel like trolling through the staff baord to figure it out.
I think the thought was that "Raikinesis" sounds cool. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm supposed to be making them? o.O
Uh, okay, I'll do that today, now that I'm aware I'm supposed to.
06-30-2006, 04:08 AM
I'll refrain from saying more than that it was a result of my hijacking of your abilities.
06-30-2006, 04:38 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu No wayz, that wouldn't work. Pyro and Cryo are greek. Electro is latin. :O ![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|