06-30-2006, 10:38 AM
try posting?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
Me Able Come Back
|
|
06-30-2006, 10:38 AM
try posting?
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
06-30-2006, 11:06 AM
[Question - Staff Only] mean something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
06-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Await 75 hours before bumping any topic. ^^
06-30-2006, 11:51 AM
It's 72.
Guys don't post unless you're staff next time =/. Torbie, you can likely rejoin, but you'll be starting at base stats. You didn't even RP at all, so I'm a little disappointed in that fact. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|