Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Me Able Come Back
#1
try posting?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
[Question - Staff Only] mean something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Await 75 hours before bumping any topic. ^^
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
It's 72.

Guys don't post unless you're staff next time =/.

Torbie, you can likely rejoin, but you'll be starting at base stats. You didn't even RP at all, so I'm a little disappointed in that fact.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)