Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
You forgot his SS Muscles!
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
That's priceless.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
You forgot his SS Muscles!
![[Image: wadebulk0bf.jpg]](http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/5283/wadebulk0bf.jpg)
No Leg muscles!
You want too much of old GJ here >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Jeez-
us! What else are you gonna want?
Face? Abs? Bulging Saiyan Cock?
I'm ahead of ya.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
XD Those made my day. Thanks, guys.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
RoX!
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
That was fantastic. Especially GJ's renditions. You guys are nuts.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Someone should make him into a SSJ 3 =O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Moochy
Yeah Toma,It may be possible for him tou turn USSJ
I said SSJ3 -.-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Not only does USSJ come before USSJ, but SSJ3 wouldn't deplete his power.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
MFG's info is hypothetical >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
... And none of what you're talking about matters.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Goku couldn't defeat Majin Buu on Earth when he went SSJ3 'cause he would have ran out of power too soon. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Don't forget Trunks and Vegeta had a year to perfect it, whereas Goku didn't. =o With time, anyone can learn to handle it. Such as when Goku and Gohan stayed in SSJ form until the Cell Games
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
Yeah, that's also true.
Most Saiyans (Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan I think) learned to keep Super Saiyan without losing any energy. Gohan and Goku did this during the Cell Games, and Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga, while on the Kaioshin's planet.
I, however, think thier a tad bit weaker in this form. Only because thier hair is like half white, half yellow. While Goku and Vegeta's first time going SS, thier hair was bright bright yellow. Yet the form they use that doesn't deplete is a lighter yellow...
It's brighter because of the aura.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.