Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OOC Account
#1
@ staff: Aren't ooc accounts for people who have been here for awhile?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
@ staff: Aren't ooc accounts for people who have been here for awhile?

No
#3
Consider a character change?
#4
You can't re-join the RPG for 3 months.

If you agree to that, then I'm okay with it.
#5
At Hellfighter's suggestion, I've changed my mind. You can have an OOC account. If you choose to re-join in the next 3 months, you will start with your current stats -25, as if you switched.
#6
im curious but im not staff. Who are you wanting to be? and why?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#7
Y'know, repeating what someone else has already said isn't exactly helpful. If someone has said something, and you don't have any actual authority on the site, then reiterating it doesn't really help anyone. The idea is to keep the posting down in the QSU, unless you're actually helping someone. Not to be an ass, but it has to be said.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
#8
Locked and I'm glad this is settled. >=\

Good luck, Tapkar.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)