Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Attribute Altering
#1
No.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#2
Gather the DBs and make the wish, my friend. Good luck.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#3
Uh.. how'd you figure that Kilah was that tall and big to begin with? I think in the DB world he's like maybe as tall as Pikkoro and that guy is only 6'1-6'3. I mean Goku's like 5'7" afterall.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#4
Correct me if I'm wrong staff...

But aren't you able to change the general build of yoru char?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
If you want to change the hair, go for it. Wanna get a goatee? Do it. Nose-ring? Rock on. But, suddenly having your character scrawny and shorter with lighter skin? That's pushing it.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#6
Actually, with the weight and height that Kilah has right now, he'd be pretty damned scrawny.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#7
I would think so. I mean, Blue was a hulking beast in DB, but my Blue is more normal sized.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply
#8
Something has been worked out with Kilah. It's done.
Reply
#9
... OR IS IT?!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
... OR IS IT?!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN....
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#11
OMG WARNZ FOR SPAMMING
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#12
I just want to add that people are not allowed to keep pushing for alterations of their character so drastically that we end up with essentially a custom character. You may not go find a character that is not well known, and use that fact as a way to suddenly use his slot to change his name height weight skincolor race species etc into what is in every way a custom character.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#13
Changing a characters weight sounds pretyy reasonable, I can see where you're coming from about the rest.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#14
Well, in this world, it can be realistic to change nearly every single thing about a character. But in our rules, that is making a custom character, and we don't allow that for now. So people are altering their characters so much that its in every way a custom character, and that's not fair to other people
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#15
Basically, a few, small alterations are alright, but going overboard is not so okay.

Like Yajirobe had his character lose a tonne of weight, but I believe that is all.

I just wanted to make the point clear as even I got lost in Rei's words.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
"Non-Transformer" is a classification used only for Teachnique purposes. What you call your character in your RPs doesn't matter to us.

Hell, Kilah is some freakishly old alien or something and BJ made up a race for his character to be.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#17
I'm likely to usually summarize the Non-Transformers (again, just a name. Half of them have a transformation in the show, but not five) as "Human" because well, a good portion of them are just that.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#18
Just so you know, that "sister race to Saiyans" thing... You can't essentially create an entire race that affects the Saiyans so much. I mean, we in no way mind the race thing, but you can't say "The Saiyans have fought many hundreds of years against them and view them as their worst enemy" or anything to that nature. The reason is because we are trying to keep the world organized, and with us trying to detail the races off of what we see other people do, we can't have for example humans and Saiyans be at war with each other and someone pop up and say "For billionz of yearz the Saiyans were the Humans greatest alliez"

In other words, I think that the "Sister race" thing is mainly going to be a "This is what the race believes is the truth" type of thing, but not actually be considered factual information as far as the site is concerned.

Edit: This is my opinion as far as one admin is concerned, but it is not yet a ruling without Rad's opinion.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#19
He's been through it with me, Reijin. The race is different enough to pass.
Reply
#20
Rei's point is that he thought that Kilah's race had too big of a relationship with the saiyan race. I agree that people cannot really say the whole saiyan race hates their NPC one and would always war with them, but I think what Kilah described is okay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)