Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar
#1
Quote:2) Bump the thread every 72 hours after that. ONCE per 72 hours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...12275&sid=

Read it and weep. (For the record, I was KC at that time =D)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Toma was in the right, gosh. Your avatar is too large, anyways. Read the rules.

MC = okay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:2) Bump the thread every 72 hours after that. ONCE per 72 hours.

And I AM a mod.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)