07-08-2006, 09:29 PM
No one made you a roster.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Why is it?
|
|
07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Ok the thing is, we've never had a grandpa gohan, that may be why.
Second thing, your forum name and your roster name are different, they need to be the same, I'll fix that. I'll give you your TP, if it happends again tomorrow please let the staff know. I shouldn't even be doing this, but you seem like a good guy thats just getting some bad luck. You registered June 27th, I'm pretty sure that's only been one sunday. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
07-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Since no one has asked yet, are you using FF or IE?
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
There were no points in his TP section, and he had base stats, so I don't think it was FF.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Well it was worth a try.
07-08-2006, 11:17 PM
All thats used for is the post bit though. It has nothing to do with the training script recognizing the account.
07-09-2006, 02:24 AM
Pan wasn't activated until today.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
07-09-2006, 02:36 AM
I'll do it. Even though I'm on a break...kind of. I feel like doing it.
EDIT: Your pass is qwerty. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|