Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Asking two things in this thread:
One, for feedback on my new Empty Maw technique. And two, for suggestions for best moves. If you check my Technique Vault, you'll see I have several spaces availible for best moves, and I just really can't think of anything I like.
I'm looking for something that uses my newly aquired Raikinesis, as well as Telepathy, but any suggestions would help.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Ok while I am not very good with moves I will give feed back on what you have. I really like it. Shit it gives me one more swordsman to fight.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Zeni to whoever makes a move I end up using?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
That's actually a cool idea, Bujin. I hadn't thought of trying to apply Telepathy to any moves like that.
Btw, I don't care if the descriptions are general, vague, or condensed, like Bujin's was. I just need something to push me in the right direction.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
If you see any of mine you like, feel free to hit them up. Sorta like reimbursement for letting me sex up Good Vibrations.
I'll think up something later.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Brain Shock:
By forcing his way inside of the oppositions mind, Rad then infuses his mental projection with electricty, thus, forcing the person's brain to become fried. This can be altered at many diffrent level's of energy, but it takes a great deal of force to break down some one's mental defences.
*shrugs*
Uses both Telepathy and Rai.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I might actually steal "Ki Plane" Krillin. That's hella sexy, right there.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
I'm pretty good with moves, so I'll give it a go.
Shocking Entrapment: Using Raikinesis, Raditzu creates three arrows of electricity. He then creates a bow and string of ki. Next, Raditzu places an arrow and then aims to the best of his abilities, then fires. He does this with all three electric arrows. Most of the time, the arrows make a triangle around the oppenent, trapping him/her/it. Finnaly, once again using Raikinesis, Raditzu sends electrical waves from each arrow into his oppenent.
If you don't like that one, I can try again. And if someone has a better name for that...
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
I just thought of a sligtly better name for it!
Shock Therapy
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I might actually steal "Ki Plane" Krillin. That's hella sexy, right there.
Go for it. Happens to be my fav.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Personally, I think that weapon best moves are awesome. You wouldn't believe how much fun I have RPing using something like Soul Claws.
I'd say make a weapon like...Electric Sword, or something. Just take your favorite weapon, add in electricity, and make it sound cool. =P
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
You didn't actually look at the Empty Maw technique, did you?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
If I understand it correctly, a blade sprouts out from the hilt and then Raditzu attaches a fang? It was a bit incomprehensible for me. Oh, and I particularly like viper's fang, FYI.
Piccolo Daimoun was right about creating objects--golden rod has to be my favourite move.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Not quite, HF. The hilt is empty and Rad attatcheds a Fang to give it a blade.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Ah, okay. I wasn't sure between that and what I said.
As for a move, how about something along the line sof 'anti-gravity.' Raditzu is able to caus ehim and the people in his immediate vicinity to be plunged away from the foremost massive body; shock and all that jazz. Just how rapidly they accelerate away would be up to how much energy is given off, but not too many Gs.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Electric Lord
Using his Telepathy, linked with his Raikinesis, Raditzu sends constant messages, linked with electricty, to the mind of his victim. This causes the opponent to be electrocuted from the inside out, they begin to seize up and shake constantly from the pain. The intense burning inside their body causes them to fall on the ground and remain momentarily paralyzed. An incredibly effective attack, unless the opponent can block mental invasion (some determination level set that i won't think of here). It is also an incredibly ego booster for a character like Rad, making someone bow before him.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Raikinetic Avatar
I could flesh this out, but basically, take my "Astral Projection," except make it visible, and able to harm those in the living world with electricity. It'd have a mind of it's own, but it'd only be as powerful and intelligent as the amount of telepathic power that Rad's using to fuel it. If Rad were to stop and focus completely on forming the avatar, it would have quite a fair bit of power, capable of whooping up on a few people with its electrical strikes. However, if he's just like "meh," and just quickly creates one, it'd more than likely just be a plasmatic blob, that's only going to do about as much damage as a small static shock. However, it'd be a good way to draw the enemy's attention regardless. If you are interested in this one, I can flesh out the idea more concretely.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Fatal Attraction.
Basically a move where Raditsu uses his mastery over electricity to magnetize someone's body, then uses his metal binding techniques like homing weapons.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I think you should go with that Pinchy McGrabbem recreation idea you had. Y'know, making a metal scorpion with the power to sting (Venomous Ki). Hell, you could adapt the idea to have multiple mini-Pinchies, which crawl over an opponent biting and stinging.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
|