07-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Bujin... No. Tried those >.<
Tapkar... no Tried that one already >.< Sorry
Tapkar... no Tried that one already >.< Sorry
|
Silver's Sig Workshop
|
|
07-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Bujin... No. Tried those >.<
Tapkar... no Tried that one already >.< Sorry
07-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Can do!
07-18-2006, 02:25 AM
nope, to them all >.< Try something other than MFG
07-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Reviving! Anyone want one?
Right now I only have one I am working on Gohan's Legolas sig So.... anyone want a sig? Put your preferences, otherwise I will assume that everything is up to me. Thank you
07-25-2006, 03:09 AM
Legolas sig
![]() Anyone want a sig? Anytype, any person. i'm trying new styles ^_^ Anyone? And C&C on the above please
07-25-2006, 03:18 AM
I can always try ^_^
07-25-2006, 03:41 AM
if you could get me some pics. I've never heard of your character, lol.
07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
The pics... >.< I got fed up with. I am planning on trying again. Do not worry. I just need to think about it some more before I try again.
Savvy? ^_^
07-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel Don't double post. In CDBZ, you are allowed to take a picture of someone that looks similar to your character and use it. There's only one Image of Kirano that I know of, so I use Cloud and Seigfried Schtauffen. ![]()
07-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel I know, Comp lag. They're just weird about that here. But, yeah, find some pic of some hawt blonde woman/girl/teen and ask staff to use it in the artistic interpretation thread. If you're approved, ask peeps to use it for your sigs. ![]()
07-26-2006, 03:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel Tidus looks a lot like Cloud. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
07-26-2006, 03:30 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua But not like a chick . . . if Jewel IS a chick. I saw the name and assumed. 0.o ![]()
07-26-2006, 03:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel all that looks like is a box with an 'X' in it, like this is the funny thing, minus the smiley guy and animation. ![]() Try to upload those Images to Photobucket. Some people use Image-Shack, but I prefer Photobucket, as it's easier to use. ![]()
07-26-2006, 04:42 AM
Thanks for helping Kirano ^_^
For the rest of ya... I will try and have your sigs up by tomorow. ^_^
07-26-2006, 11:35 AM
Sure thing Slug. And I'll make you a new avi as well. I made the one you are using now and I have to ask you to take it off. It was meant only for a Lord Slug who was in Frozen Darkness. Sorry
07-27-2006, 12:02 AM
I just need some pics that look similar to your character or pics of your character.
07-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Pics I can cut that will still look good.
07-27-2006, 05:58 PM
To Bebi and Jewel: I saw you two had sigs already. Do you still want me to make one for you?
Nezi: Still working on yours. Its still proving difficult. Anyone else want a sig from me?
07-27-2006, 08:25 PM
I'd like an avi to go with my sig.
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|