Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Silver's Sig Workshop
#41
okay koola

Jewel: I still need pics from you. The ones you are trying to post are not working.
Reply
#42
do you need pics for me i forgot to ask when i asked you to do it
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#43
Snap! I looked over yours >.< I can find pics ^_^
Reply
#44
o ok sorry if its trouble you dont have to unless you want to
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#45
Oh, its no problem Big Grin I just didn't really see your post so its my fault. I'll do it tomorow though. I'm tired, lol
Reply
#46
okay thanks :]. Good night.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#47
can you make a sig for me?

Character: Jiraiya
Theme: Perversion (if possible)
Sub-Text - The Ero-Sennin
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#48
I know you already have a few to do but if you get the chance can you make me a Pikkon sig, thanks.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#49
Ya know whats funny Pikkon? I was gonna make one anyway, lol. Though I didn't know we had a pikkon at the time. Heres the order

Koola
Slug
Cargo
Pikkon
Reply
#50
Ok thanks.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#51
Since I already had a pic of Pikkon, I did his first

[Image: Pikkon-RGFX.jpg]
Reply
#52
Thanks for the sig Silver.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#53
Cargo
[Image: Jiraiya-RGFX.jpg]

I have an avi for ya, if you want to see it, I just forgot to get it off my laptop >.<


Lord Slug
[Image: LordSlug-RGFX.jpg]


Koola, I need to get a pic still, thought I had one on my laptop but It was not there. Same with you Lord Slug ^_^
Reply
#54
thanks. I love it! will be in my DBR rotation.

what does FAM mean?
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
thanks. I love it! will be in my DBR rotation.

what does FAM mean?


I believe it says "I AM"
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#56
[Image: 1225191573031591972_rs.jpg]
Is this pic ok?
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#57
Its perfect. Thats the pic I thought I had too, lol
Reply
#58
Could you possibly make me a Paragus Sig with Suffer Eternal on it?
Reply
#59
you think you can make me a sig or avi??
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#60
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Could you possibly make me a Paragus Sig with Suffer Eternal on it?

what do you mean by that? Is Suffer Eternal the secondary text?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)