Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Workshop Challenge 1 - Final Six
#1
Zarbon
Bujin
Garlic Jr
Puar
Violet
Gokua

Alright, here we go. This is not a normal competition. Not only are you using a completely different program that most artists use, but you will have to use strategic wit as well as creative ability to get out on top.

Task 01

You will be playing for power. Win this task, and you will be guaranteed to move on, but with a responsibility that will send one person out of the game.

Your objective is to make a banner for CDBZ RPG. It should be larger then a normal sig, but don't over-do it. You must have at least one DBZ character represented in the banner.

Remember that pre-made images are not allowed. Everything should be made directly in paint.

When you are finished, you will PM me the uploaded product. I suggest saving as a .PNG if you can. If you can't, save it as something that will not affect quality, like BMP. Loading time doesn't matter to me.

I will be judging them all myself. The person with the best banner will pick two people to go head to head in a signature showdown. One of those two will be eliminated.

All discussion and questions go here. Please do not post your submissions in this thread.

You have 72 hours. Go.
Reply
#2
Sent.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#3
Ditto.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
I have four already =o
Reply
#5
Violet?
Reply
#6
Oh...sheezy, son. Yeah. I'm getting it. Give me about two hours and I'll have it posted, if not sooner. Sorry. ^_^';;

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
PM it
Reply
#8
Bujin?
Reply
#9
ASAP
Reply
#10
Don't post. I'll be posting a lot of times in a row.
Reply
#11
PUAR

[Image: ChubbsBanner-1.jpg]

8/10
Reply
#12
GARLIC JR

[Image: cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png]

9/10
Reply
#13
GOKUA

[Image: painbanner.jpg]

5/10
Reply
#14
ZARBON

[Image: cdbzbannervo5.png]

10/10
Reply
#15
VIOLET

[Image: chubbz.jpg]

10/10
Reply
#16
BUJIN

[Image: backgroundxi3.png]

7/10
Reply
#17
I'll be telling FLAWS. It doesn't mean your banner sucked. I'm just saying why you didn't get a 10

Puar - Thought it was awesome. The stick figures were great. My only gripe was the colors, and how the font kinda...how do I put this...faded. It should stick out.

Garlic - Loved it, but Tien should have been more colored. That was the only reason you didn't get a 10

Gokua - You had a blue character with white armor over a background that is blue and white. The font was blue and white. It didn't mesh at all. Gokua is almost invisible.

Zarbon - No flaws that stick out

Violet - No flaws that stick out

Bujin - Ah, I typoed looking back. That's a 7/10. Anyway: It was a good concept, but it was blurry and the letters are like, not there. But the idea alone smacked you a good 5 points.



Because ZARBON and VIOLET tied, I looked at the two and decided which one I thought deserved the challenge award.

And that is ZARBON.

Decide in the thread who you want to face off for elimination. Two people

Bujin
Garlic Jr
Puar
Violet
Gokua

24 hours. Feel free to take your time and ask other people's advice.
Reply
#18
C&C from outside sources are welcome. You can post now
Reply
#19
Here's my rankings.

1. Garlic
2. Violet
3. Zarbon
4. Bujin
5. Puar
?. Gokua
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#20
Here's my rankings.

1. Violet
2. Garlic/Zarbon
4. Bujin
5. Puar
?. Gokua
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)