Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...20896&sid=
Me and nail have decided to take the tps and 500 zeni straight up rather than do the 7 extra posts for the 5,000
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
I'll take care of it tomorrow.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
i think krillin is really busy so does any one else want to give the reward. I just dont want to have to bother him with this
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Dude, give it some time. It's only been a day.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
The time isn't exactly important, Paragus. Things happen. You can roleplay now. You already know your reward. You don't have to wait on me to roleplay. I fail to see what the issue is.
I'll have it graded shortly. For future reference, be patient. When I say I'll do something, I'll do it. Thanks.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
i didnt mean to sound impatient, i was saying that you were busy so i felt bad for making you do it so i was asking if anyone else wanted to take care of it. Im sorry it wont happen again
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
It's alright. I was frazzled last night. Sorry for snapping at you.
It's been updated by the way. Congrats. =D
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...