Posts: 41
Threads: 23
Joined: Aug 2006
I'm in XTC, but am not getting the points from the HQ/other upgrades. I think I should be getting 17, but for the past two or three weeks I've just been incredibly lazy about asking for them
So if anyone can change the TPs I'm supposed to be given weekly, that'd be quite spiffy.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
It's fixed, you'll get the correct amount tonight
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
KV, its 16 btw.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
17>_>
initial is 13.
He starts with 150 TP... there fore making it 14.
Reijin has the HQ and extra tp upgrade. Thats 2+1. @+1=3
14+3=17
=/
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Because of the way we run the system, Bulma is right. Thanks though Retane.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Yea, the DET is run automatically. We don't add that.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
O_o
in the end he gets 17... or am I missing something>_>
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Yes. He does. But because of how the system is run, we don't manually figure in the Determination stat.
Basically, don't worry about it. We have it figured out. *thumbs up*
Thanks though. Good to know people are making sure we're sticking the right stuff in there and all. =D
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Even better to know some people don't post at all because they might be wrong
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
For every 100 det you get 1 new TP, thus I have 17.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
For every 100 det you get 1 new TP, thus I have 17.
We know.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...